the face?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Mathematics!, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Mathematics!

Thread Starter Senior Member

Jul 21, 2008
    What do people generally value the most for a good looking faces.

1) hair /hair style / hair color
    2) nose /shape of nose
    3) white /straight (shape) teeth
    4) eye color/shape
    5) wrinkles in the face / marks on the face i.e beauty marks
    6) shape of ears

What do you think is the most important to the least important in terms of what matters to you in facial features.

2. hexreader

Apr 16, 2011
    I have watched several TV programs that say that left/right symmetry is the number one factor for judging beauty.

I also seem to remember that: what people SAY is important to them (for attraction) is not what is ACTUALLY important. i.e. we fool ourselves

3. Mathematics!

Thread Starter Senior Member

Jul 21, 2008
    true, about all that (symmetry is very important when dealing with the equations of the face....etc)

But people in ther own right value some features then other more.
    For example alot of women prefer a man with great white teeth and is bald over a man with great hair and crappy teeth? Or blue eyes over brown eyes ...etc

I understand over all the symmetry and proportions/marks/shapes,...etc play the general defining role of how good a face/facial features you will have but
    after that there is other features that stand out to different people more about a face. Such as a lacking in hair is not a factor if you have a good nose or something.

Like some people prefer blonds over browns ,and others red over black hair,...etc

Just wanted to know if there is a majority of people set on certain major features of the face

4. shortbus

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 30, 2009
    The mouth.... not the shape but what comes out of it over time. :)

#12 likes this.
  5. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    This is true and false. Go ask a eyeglass fitter how symetric our faces are and they will laugh cause 99% of us have one eye lower then the other, a nose that faces another way, a crooked smile. We just don't notice it till someone puts a ruler to our face. So while many people think a symetric face is perfect. When you get to some of the super models they actually aren't symetric and have flaws.

6. amilton542

Nov 13, 2010
    Nice "comma" cheeks, pretty eyes and a bit top-heavy if you know what I mean.

Wait a minute, is this with or without my beer goggles?

#12 likes this.
  7. SplitInfinity

Mar 3, 2013
    Actually...I believe it is the slight imperfections or specific traits that lend a person to desire another based upon their own determination of what they consider beautiful.

My Girl has a slightly turned up nose which I find EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE. She is beautiful to begin with both inside and out but I have had the fortune to date some very attractive women over the years and I find here trait exceedingly interesting and sexually stimulating.

Split Infinity

maxpower097 likes this.
  8. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Exactly. Like jaime pressly. She has huge eyes but I think shes a knock out. Has that whole trailer park queen thing going on!
    [​IMG]

Expert

Nov 30, 2010
    My grandmother said to my mother, "The sexiest thing in the world is good health." I quite agree. My personal preferences include symmetry of the nose, and teeth that show good health and good hygiene. Brunette hair that shows general good health over a long time period tends to get my attention.

Probably based on my preference for stability over adventure, I find bleached hair, heavy make-up, false fingernails and eyelashes, and lots of bling to be repulsive. If I can't see your skin, how can I know if you are healthy?

shortbus likes this.
  10. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    It's the reproduction instinct, yearning for the best possible chance, after all.

11. nerdegutta

Dec 15, 2009
    She did play in "My name is Earl"...

Expert

Nov 30, 2010
    Yes.......

13. joeyd999

AAC Fanatic!

Jun 6, 2011
    Drool???...

shortbus likes this.
  14. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    She was also in Joe Dirt! She's made a living on the Trailer Park Queen thing.

15. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    As long as your good with booby glitter were cool!

#12 likes this.
  16. happyganl

Dec 17, 2009
    +big earring and smoke:D

maxpower097 and debe like this.
  17. SplitInfinity

Mar 3, 2013
    Yeah!

Yaaahooo!

She does have that trailer thing going on doesn't she! LOL!

I think I saw her in that Jerry Springer Movie...and although I would REFUSE to watch Jerry Springer Shows...I watched the movie and unless I am forgetting...wasn't she and her mother having sex with the same guy?

Her Mothers boyfriend right?

Split Infinity...p.s...My Girl is beautiful but her upturned nose is a trait that drives me crazy! She is blonde, blue eyed...eyes so blue that you get lost in them...and the one thing that was a necessity for us to get together...she is VERY smart....plus she loves sports and is a Patriot Fan!

Guy's...if you ever date a woman that say's to you..."I told my Mother we can't help her put up the drapes on Sunday because the Pat's are on at 4pm and before that the Jet's are playing the Steelers!"....MARRY HER!

Split Infinity