The Dreaded Win 7

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
It's happening again. Just see this Video

I just can't seem to log in. Any one seen this issue? :mad:

It's a crappy video but the point is what does say the network path not found.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I cant understand a word you were saying in that video...

...just letting you know. ;)

And, to answer your question, NO, I have not seen that error.

But, then again, I dont use Windows ;)

Actually, It APPEARS to be a password lock-out.

Does windows7 still ask for a password if there is none?

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Have you been messing with the account permissions? A google search is better than an AAC search in these matters.

In general Win 7 have been running smoothly (almost) on 3 consecutive installs, apart from some screen saver and user account privileges issues. In my opinion it's the most successful MS OS so far.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
U still don't get it.....
This happened before, as a matter of fact this happens only to me....Googling hits ****.

The screen with the red cross says, "Network path not found".

This is a fresh install, I tried disabling, enabling, LAN and I even installed a PCI LAN card. I have installed Win 7 with and without network connected, and yet the doggone thing refuses to log in to the desktop.

It's not like that this is my first time, I have installed Win 7 on several PC's with all different CD's.

But I Just can't figure out why I am getting this error on this particular PC.

By the way...I never enter any passwords. to check I did but to no veil.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Another really good site I use for my computer issues is "Major Geeks". They use the same software, so you will be comfortable with them. There are some very high level computer types on this site.

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Google up the 'chip set' you are using. It may be the computer has a set of bios chips which are not compatible with the new OS. If the chips are listed as 'supported', then you may have to flash them to a newer rev level. (IF it is a chip set problem-sounds suspiciously like it is)