The brag thread !!!!!

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Actually Not my house but part of my house ....hmm ..it's complicated.

So to say they checked for weapons, drugs and all those sorta things....They were checking suspected individuals houses who have criminal records...

They didn't raid our area, they checked places adjacent to us, literally next door.
In there lives one ..no two hooligans who has criminal records.

They were doing this cause tonight there is a youth gathering and everything happens near where I live, so like I am in the hot zone of Male.
The gathering was from all the political parties due to the recent increase in Dollar Exchange rate from 12.85 MRF per U$ to 15.5MRF per U$.

Due to that prices of everything soared.....

And when I say everything means everything..even though the stock might be old and is bought before this, 'em too soared.

Oh yeah.... The custom duty too increased.

I really donno what the **** is going on...

{ed}
By the way ...the gathering is here..and there those 'em MP's holding 'em from going to the President's house. I took a stroll but was warned to take a side. So I said I take my side and I came home. Got a close friend at the high rank MP's in there, said to take cover as they have brought tear gas..

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
U take pictures, U get noticed by the MP's. So as a by stander, I did not want to get into trouble. I did snap but it is too dark for my phone.

The cops are forming lines and dispersing the on lookers.
They do not let any one join the crowd, but you can leave

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Actually Not my house but part of my house ....hmm ..it's complicated.

So to say they checked for weapons, drugs and all those sorta things....They were checking suspected individuals houses who have criminal records...

They didn't raid our area, they checked places adjacent to us, literally next door.
In there lives one ..no two hooligans who has criminal records.

They were doing this cause tonight there is a youth gathering and everything happens near where I live, so like I am in the hot zone of Male.
The gathering was from all the political parties due to the recent increase in Dollar Exchange rate from 12.85 MRF per U$ to 15.5MRF per U$.

Due to that prices of everything soared.....

And when I say everything means everything..even though the stock might be old and is bought before this, 'em too soared.

Oh yeah.... The custom duty too increased.

I really donno what the **** is going on...

{ed}
By the way ...the gathering is here..and there those 'em MP's holding 'em from going to the President's house. I took a stroll but was warned to take a side. So I said I take my side and I came home. Got a close friend at the high rank MP's in there, said to take cover as they have brought tear gas..

They can just search your home without any kind of court order? And you have military police? Do you have regular police.

I live, so like I am in the hot zone of Male.

In Italian, Male means sick. :) I find it interesting that there is at least one small town in Italy called Male! :) What do their townspeople say? I come from the town of sick. :)

monster_catfish

Joined Mar 17, 2011
I once grappled a 15-foot gator, and didn't let up even when I discovered that it was actually just a mannequin trapped in its jaws. I dragged the flailing beast to shore after a few hours of epic life-and-death struggle while treading water, but then decided to let it go with a stern warning.

Then there was last night after the bars closed........

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I once grappled a 15-foot gator, and didn't let up even when I discovered that it was actually just a mannequin trapped in its jaws. I dragged the flailing beast to shore after a few hours of epic life-and-death struggle while treading water, but then decided to let it go with a stern warning.
:D...good one..
Then there was last night after the bars closed........
Go on..

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Quite bragging and put ur daily thoughts or photo's of whatever.
We need to enjoy each others life.