The brag thread !!!!!

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Actually it's the Brag Thread, I just wrote "thrad" to make look cool. :D

I have seen in other forums they try to make the worlds longest thread.
So I thought why not here....
So to make it long and get along just brag what ever.

Here What ever goes besides disrespect.

You can yell, shout, whisper or what ever, just say what ever comes to your mind and start bragging.

I don't like to brag but I think I sometimes do. don't you think?..
Just keep it coming. Tell around what happens in every day life.

We can make a longest thread ever this way..no..

Here you can post photo's, crack jokes, or just hang out.

Last edited:

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
WELL...
Ive personally hiked 67 miles through the rocky mountains in 103 degree weather for 12 straight days and no showers, carrying a 40 pound pack
And I'm going back in June for a 200 mile 21 day trek
:D:D:D

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
That's real close to my hike to school everyday as a child. it was uphill. In the snow. BOTH WAYS!

Boy did I get tired

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
That's real close to my hike to school everyday as a child. it was uphill. In the snow. BOTH WAYS!

Boy did I get tired
And I had to walk to school twice the distance up hill both ways in 5 feet of snow. And that was in the summer time when it was easy. Don't get me started on the winters.

And I once walked 5 miles to return a penny to someone that gave me too much change, in the snow of course.

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
And I had to walk to school twice the distance up hill both ways in 5 feet of snow. And that was in the summer time when it was easy. Don't get me started on the winters.

And I once walked 5 miles to return a penny to someone that gave me too much change, in the snow of course.
I think you're confusing yourself with someone else here...
:rolleyes:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Loosewire,don't lie. How many of you guys run the rails to school
without falling off,1 mile as the rail flew. That why Loosewire is as
the sleek as the 007. When you see me move you will understand.
I have hit the pavement in the last couple days. 10-7

Last edited:

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009

Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at six o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of 'ot gravel, work twenty hour day at mill for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would thrash us to sleep with a broken bottle, if we were lucky!

bribri

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at six o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of 'ot gravel, work twenty hour day at mill for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would thrash us to sleep with a broken bottle, if we were lucky!
yeah, but well, we had it tough.

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
I've built the best amplifiers I've heard on my life! After all, it is not very difficult to beat commercial proprietary designs of known brands. Kick me if you don't like it, you commercial patented money makers! Ah ah ah ah ah! :D:D:D

Shortbus is on my most admired list,when he reaches a 1000
post he will get the 'Loosewire' Award'.
I say, when a loosewire touches one of the rails, may cause a short(ed)bus. Eheheheheh!

P.S.: That one deserves a "thanks".

Last edited by a moderator: