The Art of Electronics vs Learning the Art of Electronics

florisfassin

Joined Jun 5, 2016
Hi!

What are the mayor differences the "Art of Electronics" by Paul Horowitz en Winfield Hill, and the book "Learning the Art of Electronics by Thomas C. Hayes and Paul Horowitz?

Who would you advise which book?
:)

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Hi!

What are the mayor differences the "Art of Electronics" by Paul Horowitz en Winfield Hill, and the book "Learning the Art of Electronics by Thomas C. Hayes and Paul Horowitz?

Who would you advise which book?
:)
Learning the art of Electronics is the lab book that was intended to go with the text book.

Your question is like asking, what is the best way to learn how to drive? Classroom training or behind-the-wheel training. You need both to learn both the rules and the techniques.

PS I know we'll have a bunch of people here claiming they never had classroom training and they are great drivers. I say to them, that explains all the times you've been given the finger, honked at or the accidents you've been in or caused.

florisfassin

Joined Jun 5, 2016
Learning the art of Electronics is the lab book that was intended to go with the text book. Your question is like asking, what is the best way to learn how to drive? Classroom training or behind-the-wheel training. You need both to learn both the rules and the techniques. PS I know we'll have a bunch of people here claiming they never had classroom training and they are great drivers. I say to them, that explains all the times you've been given the finger, honked at or the accidents you've been in or caused.