Thanks...

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by teravenous, Mar 29, 2010.

1. teravenous

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Thank you so much. You are sharing what you know as "All About circuits" . I'm sure i'm gonna use and help this webside. Have a nice day...

2. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
  3. teravenous

Mar 29, 2010
    Thanks. I have just looked them. There are very useful websites for me. I think i must improve my English much more in order to benefit from them :)

4. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    We will be happy to work with you on that. We get a lot of people whom English is not their first language here.

Speaking only one language I have a lot of respect for people trying to learn more.

5. teravenous

Mar 29, 2010
    Thanks for your understanding and support . I can understand you and you can understand me, too. So there is no problem. We have one shared point, Electronic... So i think we'll be able to agree :)

6. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
    Hello,

If you are unsure about the spelling, you can use the spellcheck button [​IMG] on the right top in the edit window.
    This will open an extra window with the list of possible words for the misspelled word.

This will also help you to learn write english.

Greetings,
    Bertus

7. teravenous

Mar 29, 2010
    Oh i haven't known "the spelling check button" up to now. Thank you Bertus. I'll use it for my every message :) And Alberto thank you so much, too. I'm glad to know you all. My name is Tolga. But You can call me as "tolga, "teravenous" or "tera" . Have a nice day...

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  8. Unregistered

You guys said that when wax and wool cloth would interracts with each other

9. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Please register, it is free and easy, and we will be glad to discuss it in the electronics chat forum.