Thanks for the site

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by EEMajor, Aug 9, 2006.

1. EEMajor

Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2006
    I just wanted to thank the owner of the site for providing such a nice free resource. All too often people want to capitolize on knowledge, something I think should be offered for free whenever possible. This site is great, I just came upon it. I look forward to lurking here often!

Thanks for your work! And thanks to all the people who contribute!

2. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    Thanks, we aim to please. Hope you continue to use the resources here at All About Circuits and hope to see you around the forums.

Dave

3. phantomp

Nov 3, 2006
    Bump!

Hi, The tutorials are excellent and very accessible, so good in fact that I had to stop reading and express my gratitude! Many thanks for putting this in the public domain.

:D

4. hgmjr

Jan 28, 2005
    phantomp,

Thanks for visiting the site and thanks for your positive comments.

Please don't hesitate to post any questions you may have about the tutorial material.

hgmjr

5. subtech

Nov 21, 2006
    I too, would like to say thanks to the owner and others who make this site possible. I'm very, very excited to find a site that has such a range of people willing to learn and help others learn as well. From the most basic of math questions to some pretty far out stuff, it appears that there are those here who are truly interested in keeping the imagination and curiosity of those willing to learn alive. I certainly hope it stays this way. Again, many thanks to those responsible.

6. NEO

Jan 20, 2007
    Thank you very much(that is an understatement) for the execellent website. I think you should be called Prometheus because I have never been "wakened" by any electronic material such as yours.

I bow to you for the excellent coverage of all topics that cut down on endless frustating web search sessions to get enlightened. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!