thanks all

electronis whiz

Joined Jul 29, 2010
I am taking some summer english classes to get them over with at the coledge. i am going into net admin so i have become frinds with some of there network/technicans. the one said they asked the electrical instructor to recomend a student that can fix electronic gadgets and he recomended me. i thought this was kind of interesting since i had him as a sub in 1 class then we talked brefly a few times about electronics. i guess he was impressed with what i knew. i think a good protion of this has been because of being a member here and all the people willing to help. when i started here it was my first forum experiance and i was kind of nervous from what i hered about forums. This one i think gives a good example of forums.
so thanks everyone that has helped me, and all the people that make this forum possible.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
I am taking some summer english classes to get them over with at the coledge. i am going into net admin so i have become frinds with some of there network/technicans. the one said they asked the electrical instructor to recomend a student that can fix electronic gadgets and he recomended me. i thought this was kind of interesting since i had him as a sub in 1 class then we talked brefly a few times about electronics. i guess he was impressed with what i knew. i think a good protion of this has been because of being a member here and all the people willing to help. when i started here it was my first forum experiance and i was kind of nervous from what i hered about forums. This one i think gives a good example of forums.
so thanks everyone that has helped me, and all the people that make this forum possible.
That coledge must be in Chicago

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Me, I use Firefox's spellchecker, I lean on it hard.
I have a spelling checker.
It came with my pea sea.
It plane lee marks four my revue
Miss steaks aye can knot sea.

Eye ran this poem threw it,
Your sure reel glad two no.
Its vary polished in it's weigh.
My checker tolled me sew.

A checker is a bless sing,
It freeze yew lodes of thyme.
It helps me right awl stiles two reed,
And aides me when I rime.

Each frays come posed up on my screen
eye trussed too bee a joule.
The checker pours o'er every word
To cheque sum spelling rule.

Bee fore a veiling checker's
Hour spelling mite decline,
And if we're lacks oar have a laps,
We wood bee maid too wine.

Butt now bee cause my spelling
Is checked with such grate flair,
Their are no fault's with in my cite,
Of nun eye am a ware.

Now spelling does knot phase me,
It does knot bring a tier.
My pay purrs awl due glad den
With wrapped word's fare as hear.

To rite with care is quite a feet
Of witch won should be proud,
And wee mussed dew the best wee can,
Sew flaw's are knot aloud.

Sow ewe can sea why aye dew prays,
Such soft wear four pea seas,
And why eye brake in two averse
Buy righting too pleas.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Your welcome.
It is good to get an english course.
I also have to use english in my job.
I have been on a course in Germany, where a lot of international colleges.
On the course there where people from america , poland , italy , tailand , sweden , so all conversations where held in english.

Bertus

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
What makes foreign languages so hard to learn is not so much reading of text to a point where you get what it is about, or after a while, to write intelligible and grammatically correct sentences.

It is the skill or ability to use grammar wrongly like this is done in spoken language. You have to use it wrong but in the right way...

This is made difficult even further since this is all different from place to place. It is believed many Britains actually can't really use english language correctly.