Thank You Jrap

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Wendy, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Wendy

Thread Starter Moderator

Mar 24, 2008
    Rob is a ghost in the night, an expression my brother used when he was in IT support (the early days). He rarely posts, yet takes care of all the various issues that always pop up on a place like this. I'm not sure what motivates him, but he does his job well.

Thank you. It is appreciated.

2. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
    Hello,

Yes, the system administrators do a great job.
    Jrap is like a wizzard in the background that makes things work again.
    Just like the issue with the email notification of jpanhalt.

Keep the good work up.
    It is very much appreciated.

Greetings,
    Bertus

3. hgmjr

Jan 28, 2005
    Well said, Bill. Jrap is the unseen force that keeps the AAC website ticking along. Also playing a key roll in the "look and feel" of the website is Dave. Both bring to the forum a steady and even handedness not present in other similar forums.

Kudos to these two for their selfless dedication to our forum.

hgmjr

4. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    Rob is a great System Admin and a great guy (I speak with him regularly away from AAC and not just about AAC). As evidence of his commitment to AAC, he is on 24-hour call and I have phoned him in the middle of the night (I'm in the UK and he is in Toronto, so it was my morning) to fix issues. He obliged without complaint (before you think I'm evil for phoning him in the middle of the night, he did tell me I could/should!)

Dave

5. jrap

Administrator

Jun 25, 2006
    Thanks all! It's a joy to work on the site and keep it up and running smoothly :)

A big thanks thrown right back everyone else in this thread. if it weren't for all the dedicated members, this site wouldn't be a fraction of what it is today.

Cheers!

Rob