Thank you everybody

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by unlv007, Apr 25, 2008.

1. unlv007

Thread Starter Active Member

Apr 5, 2008
    Thank you very much for helping me to build some circuits. I have obtained several circuits from several forums including this one as well as several books. Right now my employment condition is a bit critical . but you all have helped in my time of need. I hope at least one circuit will work so that i do not get laid off.
    thank you very much once again , in particular bill marsden and sgtwookie.
  2. zorbzz

Jun 16, 2008
    Just my opinion.

Opinion removed by moderator.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2008
  3. Ratch

Mar 20, 2007

Part of being a productive employee is being able to find out and apply knowledge you do not know already. He just sought out and used a resource that was available, which is what just about anyone would do in a pinch. The people who helped him might not be available for employment, and might not have other skills needed for the work the OP does.

4. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Everyone needs a little help from their friends. I was glad to be able to offer something. I'm also a firm believer in paying it forward.

When I had just graduated from college my troubleshooting skills sucked. 30 years later and with a depth of experience I can say I learned something, but no one is born knowing anything, it take practice and the willingness to learn.

Don't be a stranger. It's always good to see ya.
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2008