Texas Instruments Engineer's Handbook

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
It loaded right up for me, all 90+ pages.

I don't know who their marketing people are but it looks more like a chemical brochure - nice slide rule.

upload_2015-3-3_10-55-6.png

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello John,

Using the link I get a PDF of 98 pages (7.1 Mb), with all kinds of usefull info.
Thanks for posting.

Bertus

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Me too. I used to walk around my high school with a Pickett Log-Log Duplex DeciTrig in a leather holster. How's that for being a nerd? I still have it...
wasn't it Bill Gates that said something like "be nice to nerds, you might end up working for one" ?

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
wasn't it Bill Gates that said something like "be nice to nerds, you might end up working for one" ?

High School popularity and success in life have little in common. On the other hand, a popular kid from high school may not have the same definition of success as I do.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
High School popularity and success in life have little in common. On the other hand, a popular kid from high school may not have the same definition of success as I do.
Happiness is an entirely different thing for different people... Though I know very few people that are actually truly happy, with their lives and with themselves...