testing

burger2227

Joined Feb 3, 2014
beep beep.

Cannot post new thread. Tried 4 times and got blank page, Does forum screen content or title?

Can't delete posts...

What a stupid forum. Can't change title even when there are no responses, can't post and have to scroll to the top of the page to go back to the Projects forum. Anybody consider an update?

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Click on the red and white triangle to have a moderator repair little mistakes or educate you about the limitations of the site and how to work around them.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
beep beep.

Cannot post new thread. Tried 4 times and got blank page, Does forum screen content or title?

Can't delete posts...

What a stupid forum. Can't change title even when there are no responses, can't post and have to scroll to the top of the page to go back to the Projects forum. Anybody consider an update?
I have to agree that you should be able to change the title but to call the forum "stupid". I think the value of what is found here, trumps any limitations on the operation standpoints of the forum.

burger2227

Joined Feb 3, 2014
Well once I had success, I had to throw in my 2 cents. I've figured out most of them thanks! :)

PS: Moderator can delete this thread. Don't want to bother you.