testing of ir remote control....

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by rvm.karthi, Dec 29, 2009.

1. rvm.karthi

Thread Starter New Member

Dec 29, 2009
    Hi...
    I am new here...after a half decade of searching for remote controlled relay for electrocal load i found this following link...i started making this, i finished it too but i can not able to check wheather it is working or not...:( since there is no discreption about this project............if any on help me to finish this project i will be much thankfull ....

http://www.velleman.eu/downloads/0/manual_mk162.pdf

2. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    The kit is for a three function remote control. It needs a programmed receiver at the other end to perform a function.. That assembly information tells nothing about the original intent.

3. SIcam

Aug 9, 2008
    I guess the first thing is to check to see if the IR LED is emitting or not.

Since it is not visible to the human eye and easy test is to use your digital camera and view the IR LED through the camera LCD in a dark room. The digital camera will convert the IR to the visible spectrum on the LCD.

4. SgtWookie

Expert

Jul 17, 2007
    It has a PIC12F629 microcontroller in the project. What they might've programmed in there is an unknown.

5. rvm.karthi

Thread Starter New Member

Dec 29, 2009
    Is there any option to check the controller is programmed or not...?

Wen i viewed the IR led through mobile camera i found nothing but the red colol LED blinks at every double clik of push button.....