testing circuits, web sites for learning

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by ninjaman, Mar 16, 2014.

1. ninjaman

Thread Starter Member

May 18, 2013

I want to learn about testing circuits, using meters and scopes and function generators to test equipment. I want to get practice at it, I have looked around and cant really find anything that I think would help
    does anyone know of any good sites that would have practical experiments that explain what to do and what to expect as results. I am doing a course at college at the moment on electronic engineering but im struggling to understand how to use the equipment and get anything from it. my lecturer isn't very helpful. he talks to me like I already know what hes talking about, he rushes and I don't understand. I get annoyed and just nod and agree. though I will talk to him about it. I would like to know if there is a site that explains things. I have multisim which I have tried to use to simulate a circuit and get the results though it didn't work. I didn't get the results I wanted.
    any help
  2. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    Go to your public library and look for a thin old book in the electricity/electronics section. The thin old books are usually the laboratory (hands on experiments) books.

They might also have something like "hands on TV and radio repair".