test board for treadmill DCMDX

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by luca120, Aug 26, 2014.

1. luca120

Thread Starter New Member

May 28, 2014
    Hi my name is Luca, i'm a Italian boy,I have one problem,I'm trying test circuit board, for general DCMDXX board, but I haven't found anything yet, my question is, I can simulate the console (speed up - speed down increase up - increase down) with four button?

thanks for all answers

Best Regards

2. MaxHeadRoom

Expert

Jul 18, 2013
    What is a DCMDX board?
    Usually the interface to T.M. controllers is fairly simple either 0-10vdc analogue or PWM control, also Usually a feedback element is used, Tach etc.
    Max.

3. luca120

May 28, 2014
    DCDMX = DCMD66 DCMD57 ---> all family for endex range :) but the endex family, which logical use? analog or pwm control?

4. luca120

May 28, 2014
    for example I have attached one image, where you can see the pinout of the endex connector, my question is, I can create one test board to drive these boards?

5. luca120

May 28, 2014
    I can get some help?
    I am able to increase and decrease the speed, only with the console connected, how can I simulate the start signal without console?

6. MaxHeadRoom

Expert

Jul 18, 2013
    Probably, but without any further circuit information of the main boards itself, it is a problem to offer any help, I for one could not find any info with a search?
    Max.