Tesla vs Edison

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
I've been watching the TV doumentary series "The men who built America". It's been pretty good.

They have covered some of the underhanded dealings of Edison, and his even more underhanded puppet master JP Morgan.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
I've been watching the TV doumentary series "The men who built America". It's been pretty good.

They have covered some of the underhanded dealings of Edison, and his even more underhanded puppet master JP Morgan.
Business was brutal back then. Today people scream about "corporate greed", but it's a bit tame when compared to the levels they went to 100 years ago. :eek:

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
And it's important to note that Edison's electric chair that used AC failed miserably! :eek:
That's because he relied on other people to do the creativity. He made a sweat shop and worked people until they got it right, e.g. light bulb.

JP Morgan, is still a thorn in our history and today. Just look at the banking industry and that names roll in our resent economic downfall.

kv

Metalmann

Joined Dec 8, 2012
That's because he relied on other people to do the creativity. He made a sweat shop and worked people until they got it right, e.g. light bulb.

JP Morgan, is still a thorn in our history and today. Just look at the banking industry and that names roll in our resent economic downfall.

kv

Totally agree.

Tesla was the Creator....Edison was the businessman.

And, none of the bankers or politicians who crashed this economy; will ever see jail time.

But, if the average Joe steals $10.00, he gets at least 1 year.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
A thief is a thief, it's just that they still own assets regardless of liabilities, that the Government needs.

Escaping justice, for the rich is a daily occurrence, and are in bed with the most unlikely people.

Some you would never know. e.g. maybe even the devil himself.

Reminds me of a song........"The Devil inside the Devil inside"

What we won't do for money or power, the unthinkable.....

kv