Tesla Coil Coming to Tampa Fla. Stadium

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Max ,Better late.....was that your real Elvis picture next to one of my post.
I was to early for that photo. Does Tampa have a new stadium,I played hockey
on one of them. Max post the map and address and time of year.I come thru there
every now and then. you Don't where Las Olas is Ft. Laud.

Last edited:

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
No the Tampa Bay Lighting actually play at the St Petersburg Forum in Tampa. Go figure that one out.They have about 3 viable locations they could play at but seem to bounce between Downtown Tampa and St Petersburd. For those who don't know Tampa is the city of tampa which is very small. When you refer to Tampa Bay your usually refering to the Tampa Bay Area which includes Tampa, St Pete, Clearwater, Largo, Tarpon Springs, NPR, and a bunch of other smaller cities that make up Tampa Bay.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
No the Tampa Bay Lighting actually play at the St Petersburg Forum in Tampa. Go figure that one out.They have about 3 viable locations they could play at but seem to bounce between Downtown Tampa and St Petersburd. For those who don't know Tampa is the city of tampa which is very small. When you refer to Tampa Bay your usually refering to the Tampa Bay Area which includes Tampa, St Pete, Clearwater, Largo, Tarpon Springs, NPR, and a bunch of other smaller cities that make up Tampa Bay.

Easy to figure. Not a real hockey team. Real hockey teams only exist where it is cold enough to have an outdoor skating rink. :)

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Spinaker,Here we go again,I'm going to defend my hockey team.
It takes a good man to play the game, don't hold your breathe, I am going to compete in a free
diving competation,up to a minute trying hard to stay on tract, hold your nose
give me your best time, anyone else want to hold there nose be my guest,report back.
Who the best . A minute is my worst time.My best time is a secret,just like the seals,
not available. Loosewire is back for the winter wonder land.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Easy to figure. Not a real hockey team. Real hockey teams only exist where it is cold enough to have an outdoor skating rink. :)
Yah it burned a lot of arses when a team won the stanely cup where it doesn't even get cold enough to snow.

And for clarification the tesla coils didn't go up at Tampa Staduim. We've only had 2 Houllihan, and Raymond James. Thats where the bucs play. The Lightning play in downtown Tampa at the St Pete Forum. Its weird bc St Pete is 20 miles away across the bay. And the Actual Tampa Bay Rays play at Tropicana Feild in St Pete. All in all its a good city. At least we own Manchester United and pay for your "football" as you call it.

Last edited: