TENMA Model 72-320 Oscilloscope User Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
I just recently dug out this old oscilloscope we had just sitting on a shelf at work, and it still functional as far as I can tell without doing further testing, even has the test leads still, just missing the manual... And I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the user guide/ manual for this model oscilloscope.....

B. Morse

Attachments

As your luck would have it, I just purchased this same scope from craigslist. I will pick it up sometime over the weekend. Let me know if you are still searching and I will scan the manual into a PDF.

Shannon

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
As your luck would have it, I just purchased this same scope from craigslist. I will pick it up sometime over the weekend. Let me know if you are still searching and I will scan the manual into a PDF.

Shannon

Sorry for the late response, must have lost track of this thread.... anyway Shannon, if you do have a copy of the manual, I would be grateful if you could get me a copy of it....

B. Morse

I left the manual at my parents house over the holidays. I will be traveling there this weekend, hopefully I can find it! I'll post it, assuming it hasn't been lost, when I return next week.

Shannon

No problem at all. I've just finished scanning the entire manual. Be warned, the PDF is 32M in size. I scanned the schematics at 600dpi gray-scale. They look terrible on the monitor, however they should print fine.

If anyone needs higher quality scans of the schematics I can attempt 24bit, 1200dpi scans. But be advised, I have a (at least) 2nd generation copy of the manual. My source isn't that good, especially when the schematics are concerned.

The manual remains at http://www.spaceopera.org/tenma/model_72-320/

Shannon

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
That was very nice of you. I remember reading this thread in January, thinking that you would forget.. Not the case. AND not only that, but you spent the time to scan the remainder for bmorse too.

Heh, I guess there may be hope for humanity.

That was very nice of you. I remember reading this thread in January, thinking that you would forget.. Not the case. AND not only that, but you spent the time to scan the remainder for bmorse too.

Heh, I guess there may be hope for humanity.
Humanity may not be saved. The certainly of a digital copy was cemented when I misplaced the manual while visiting my parents. During the month it was missing I vowed to make a backup, and kicked myself for not making one sooner. Truth be told, scanning it wasn't entirely altruistic.

I'll accept a small that-a-boy for posting it.

Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.