Temperature Control Circuit Altium Designer Help

Adanovinivici

Joined Sep 5, 2014
Hello All,

I'm working on a temperature control circuit with altium designer and there are some components I can't find. These components include an LM35 temperature sensor and a TL431 Shunt regulator. I found the package on the Altium website, but it may take a while to get my account up and running due to permission issues. Is ther an alternate solution? I took a look at the datasheets below and tried to copy the function block diagram, but I didn't know how to reproduce the E and 10E (pnp) transistors, but couldn't figure it out. Also the current of the current source wasn't mentioned. In addition, I'm not sure about A1 (if its an Op-Amp or not), but it looks like it compares base voltage from a BJT differential amplifier to signify the difference between input (temperature) and output voltage.

Also, is there any way to program in Altium Designer? Where would I start?

Thanks a Ton,
Adanovinivici

Attachments

MikeML

Joined Oct 2, 2009
I know nothing about Altium. If it is derived from Spice (most analog simulators are), then there are Spice models for both chips readily available. I use both in LTSpice.

Adanovinivici

Joined Sep 5, 2014
I know nothing about Altium. If it is derived from Spice (most analog simulators are), then there are Spice models for both chips readily available. I use both in LTSpice.
I downloaded LTSPICE 4 and tried to find the LM35 Temperature sensor and TL-431, but they were no where to be found. I also tried searching google and did not have any luck. Could you please let me know where to find them.