teacher

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Unregistered, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Unregistered

Thread Starter Guest

I am doing a unit on electricity and do not understand electricity myself so I had to learn about it. I have been to many websites and this is the best one at explaining electricity so well and simply that I really get it. Thank you!

2. retched

AAC Fanatic!

Dec 5, 2009
    Why not join the forums? You can get a whole lot more.

3. alim

Dec 27, 2005
    I fully endorse. I teach electricity and this forum provides a great deal of information, and resource to answer and clarify any difficulty you may have .

4. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Part of the reason to join is the ability to ask meaningful questions. You will find this to be an ideal teaching site, we do not belittle people for asking questions.

Some of the questionable science claims we regularly get around attract a lot of ire, but that has to do with opinions being stated as fact, a common theme with misinformation types. There are a lot of people making money on pseudo science nowdays, and would dearly love to use us as a prop for their scams.

An honest question (with a scientific misunderstanding) does not draw the same response.

A few teachers have asked to use my work in class, to which I have no complaint.