Tea Party

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by t06afre, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t06afre

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
  2. Kermit2

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 5, 2010
    Do we have to get political again?

Each side has valid arguments and salient points to support their view. Each side had rabid and derogatory opposition of the other to the point of wholesale disregard for ALL the facts in support of their own particular viewpoint.

Both sides need to stop the 'war' of words attempting to portray the other side as one composed of immoral monsters, or freedom stealing communists.

Neither is true, but neither side will relinquish their narrative about the other sides 'evil' intent.

Hence, this topic is most likely to degrade into a small scale version of the nasty national disagreement

3. gonzochicken

Jan 18, 2011
    :eek::confused:
    I agree. Why can't we all just get along:confused:

4. t06afre

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    This has nothing do to with pollical statements. But rather that someone want to change history learned in school. Because some of that history unpleasant.

5. Kermit2

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 5, 2010
    The fact that political parties (DEMS REPS) are firmly fixed to opposite sides of this issue - has nothing to do with it?

??

How do you arrive at that conclusion, when the article you linked is filled from top to bottom with talk of two sides. (being particularly unkind to one side in particular)

6. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Earl gray,,,,,,,, HOT!

I predict this thread will end like the Hindenburg.

....They scare us all my friend.

7. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    All political fanatics are scary. There is no point in pursuing this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.