TDA7297 not working

Shagas

Joined May 13, 2013
Everything that bertus circled in red connects to the negative terminal of the battery and all the pins labeled VCC connect to the positive terminal of your battery .

And most importantly : How did you connect your input ?
Your input should have three wires . One is ground , one is the left channel and one is the right channel .
You input ground goes into the CIRCUIT GROUND which is also the negative terminal of the battery .
And you will use one of the channels for now as the input , or just connect both inputs (one in each input on the tda).

Don't forget to ground the ground from your input from your phone otherwise you have no input

laurentiu

Joined Feb 9, 2014
Hey guys,

I am trying to learn circuits and electronics, have read some topics online, subscribed to some youtube channels ect. and then decided I will make my first project a small amplifier for a carputer project.

I started a week ago assembling everything and found some circuits online and tried replicating it, went out to my local electronics shop and bought 3 times of everything I needed in case I make a mistake.

I am using a dedicated powersource, and tried giving the project 12v 1.5amps, but nothing is working, I am not sure what I am doing wrong, the circuit I am using is this:

I have started from scratch about 3 times, each time using a new tda7297 just to make sure the chip isn't busted. I can't even get the faintest sound of the project,

Any advice on what I might be doing wrong? Like I said this is my first project ever.

Thanks in advance!!
I did one that works perfect, i think ur amp is not receiving enough power on stndby and mute. try the same scheme but chainging the two R of 47K from connector 6 and 7 with 4,7K or 10K. that works just fine for me.