Tda 2050 Emergency Help

bountyhunter

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Hi Mujib!
I see some problems here. The first is that you seams to have no heat sink for your TDA2050. Not that this is the problem just now.
It might be a problem. On the TDA2030, the bias current (quiescent) was high enough that the part would go into thermal shutdown if the supply voltages were raised to the maximum values with no heatsink even driving no load at all. Not sure about the 2050, but the idling currents are pretty high.

bountyhunter

Joined Sep 7, 2009
i never did anything wrong, so could you please explain why you are trying to talk to me in that matter, the emergency is i have got to get it working by monday, for my r.m. gcse practical
nobody was making offense, but most people do not think it's an emergency because someone waited to the last minute to do something. You have all the information to make it work, we can't make it go any faster. You can get a copper clad PC board and draw the lines on with a pen then use a cutter like a Dremel to isolate the traces and solder the parts to the board without any through holes. I have done similar in less than a couple of hours.

mu71b

Joined Feb 26, 2014
err guys , is there a way I can end this thread so no more replies may be posted, as I have found that answer thanks to you guys