Tank Circuit

BillB3857

Joined Feb 28, 2009
Even the most complicated electronic equipment is nothing more than an accumulation of basic circuit principles. In any field of endeavor, by gaining a solid understanding of the basics, a better understanding of the complicated can be achieved.

VishnuMS

Joined Sep 21, 2010
marshallf3, WhatI know impulse Response is, What's stated here

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=p...l%20LC&f=false

You've got the book, what does it say?

You need to Click that link not copy-paste-search and if you really want to do search, search for "Basic Circuit Theory by Charles A Desoer, Ernast S. Kuh" Google Book Page 186..........thanks..........Replay Awaited......

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/member.php?u=42923BillB3857, That's no easy task man.... yet am trying hard to get there....Thanks

Last edited:

BillB3857

Joined Feb 28, 2009
You need to Click that link not copy-paste-search and if you really want to do search, search for "Basic Circuit Theory by Charles A Desoer, Ernast S. Kuh" Google Book Page 186..........thanks..........Replay Awaited......

BillB3857, That's no easy task man.... yet am trying hard to get there....Thanks

You're right about it not being an easy task. I started trying to learn it about 1956 and still learn something almost every day. This forum is a great place to learn. Many folks with different backgrounds contribute with a broad base of knowledge. Sometimes we may even disagree on a point, but that is simply because we come at the problem from an entirely different direction and experience base. You will learn that technology is a moving target. Keep at it and you will get there.:)

VishnuMS

Joined Sep 21, 2010
Thanks Bill..... those word brings me a lot of inspiration and confidence....that one day my hard work will pay off :)

Awaiting response...........

Last edited:

VishnuMS

Joined Sep 21, 2010
marshallf3, Sorry for the delay ......I really don't want anyone buy a book...yes you heard it right ......... I would sent you relevant pages if you could provide a link........(Can't copy paste it) ........ thanks ...... And one thing that I realize by now is that ....as the frequency domain changes the action of tank also changes and hence i suppose this question has more to do with low frequency oscillators than with the high frequency counterparts....this is highlighted in RF design E-Book (I hate buying books-that's tooooo expensive).Replay soon.........

Last edited:

VishnuMS

Joined Sep 21, 2010
Okay.... Thanks marshallf3..........I will probably be offline for a week or so...... am a little busy now.....& will Soon return with some mathematics :rolleyes:..........I've got an idea

Last edited: