Tango PCB V2 Ver 2.3 or higher

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by Dave R, Nov 21, 2004.

1. Dave R

Thread Starter New Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Hi All
    I am 56 years old and self suporting in that I assist some small concerns with PCB layouts.
    I recently had a disk crash and have also had original software stolen. after a break in.

Is there anyone out there that can point me into the righr direction. I constantly use TangoV2 ver 2.3 and now am stuck.

As the software is nolonger sold anywhere that I know of I am stuck big time. I am trying to locate a newer version if such a beast is in existance. I am also reluctant to transfer to a newer platform as that will mean none of my existing layouts wil be usable.

Can you help...

I can be contacted directly at dpr@zsd.co.za

Thanks & regards

Dave R

2. Xray

Nov 21, 2004
    Hi Dave,
    I used Tango PCB and Tango Schematic many years ago when I worked at various industrial manufacturing companies. I do not know specifically where you can get a copy, but I did a Google search on "tango pcb" and came up with a rather large number of web sites and furums that mention those words. So, I recommend that you do the same thing and plow through all the garbage, and you may very well find a site with downloadable files. I did find one site with Tango downloadable files, but the sight is in some other language, so I was not sure what exactly they were providing. Anyhow, give that a try!

Regards

3. sreaves

Feb 25, 2009