Talk about a bad biz model... WOW

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
It's actually a quite profitable business model. I visited a gay area of Manhatten last month where the latest hotel is advertising themselves as "straight friendly." First rate place, should be a great place to stay once it's complete.

(And before you all start snickering, I was there with my wife who was doing a demo of a couch for then to use in the rooms, she's the NY rep for the line and I'm her muscle to get it into the van).

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Oh I know anything gay is good money. A gay couple moves in nextdoor, your property value goes up the next year. I hate to re-enforce stereotypes but gays are quite, clean, keep to them selves, great neighbors, and usually have good jobs. My point is if you launching a specialty gay cruise line, I would think you would avoid places where you goto jail for being gay. Other then that I'm sure their making a mint.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
You can gay all u want here.

In Resorts.
And don't think I won't! I've done Fantasy Fest, and I live in FL the gay
Capital as far as states go. Our local sportscasters even gay. Its actually funny because everyone loves him and he really actually knows sports.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
San Fran is the City Capital, FL's the State Capital, Castro Distirict is the actual neighborhood capital. And you wanna see high rent look at the Castro District. But really anywhere 90% gays gonna sky rocket in price. Like Key West, Fire Island, Castro, New York City, etc..

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Don Weiner, a spokesman for Atlantic Events, referred all questions to Campbell, including why the company organized a trip to Dominica and whether it knew about the island's anti-sodomy laws.
Weiner has no answers, talk to the hand.

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
Re read the story. They were not arrested for simply being gay, they were arrested when their cavorting was seen thru the windows from shore.

I believe even straight cavorting in public is illegal.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
So what if it were a man and woman? Do you think they would have been arrested? Sodomy isn't specifically Man on Man. Just look at the definition and your gonna have to lock up almost every girl in the country. Sodomy is anything that involves sexual activity other then peni and Vagi.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Tomato Tomotoe. Definition of Buggery still isn't just man on man, it can be man on goat, or man on woman, or even woman on goat, or woman on man....