Taking In Everyday Information

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Mark77 ,you always come thru ,what a guy. What is the bird of the day. I have

been watching birds being trained to fly with human daddy ,with cameras attached

to see the world the way birds do. Birds eye view ,I wonder who said that first and

when. You can watch free if you keep going back and forth on the page and clicking

on pictures of patrons.

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@Brownout , If no after mid night this go around ,I will need to know some times soon

to let you know if we can make it this time.Thanksgiving and the holiday season is

coming up. We can do it later ,no rush .......we have members coming to Ft.Laud

year round.....we have other members living here. More the merrier........

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
I'll be in Ft Lauderdale on Wednesday, the 25th. I'll be returning from Miami and so can not stay there late. Sometime around mid-afternoon works for me.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I wonder if anyone could post a count down clock to 13:00 Wed, Nov. 25 ,so I can

prepare myself and be on time. Maybe someone could sign up on the Elbo Room Face

Book so it could go live with the 4 cameras. I will have to find out if they have

entertainment at that time of day. Day before Thanksgiving ,they should have a turkey trot

that time of day.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The Elbo Room is a historical beach side bar ,what would the appropriate attire.

My (what word would you use) is that I am going to meet Brownout ,and maybe

he will have someone with him. I'm falling apart ,and putting myself together. The

sky is falling and Brownout is so relaxed ,heading to south beach. I thank Georacer

for the clock ,my time is running out

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I would feel better about this if someone would go on the Elbo Room face book and sign

up ,so we can see the 4 cameras live. Anyone with open Id willing to do that.

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
My (what word would you use) is that I am going to meet Brownout ,and maybe

he will have someone with him. I'm falling apart ,and putting myself together. The

sky is falling and Brownout is so relaxed ,heading to south beach. I thank Georacer

for the clock ,my time is running out
LOL! If you're not comfortable meeting, we don't have to do it.