synchronous counter

john85

Joined Aug 22, 2004
would anybody be able to design a modulo 6 natural binary code synchronous counter using jk flip flops. would be appreciated.

cheers john

hello mozikluv ....i have a small doubt.....
is it necessary tht in a mod-5 counter(for example)....the counting to e done in order...meaning..like 001,010,011......or can it be done in any way (random way)......

please find a reply to this

recca02

Joined Apr 2, 2007
it can count in any desired sequence for that i think you will require to design the counter with additional gates, you will have to construct a truth table based on the sequence.which will mean modification of the whole arrangement.cant say if that is possible with the IC's in that link.

(P.S. btw IMO uchiha itachi is stronger :D)

chesart1

Joined Jan 23, 2006
would anybody be able to design a modulo 6 natural binary code synchronous counter using jk flip flops. would be appreciated.

cheers john
John, you placed your question under homework help. If this is a homework assignment, you are doing yourself a great disservice by not attempting to design the mod 6 counter yourself.

Take advice from one who learned through experience. I attended a vocational high school and learned interior house wiring. In school, I did not participate in actual installations of outlets, switches and lights. When I graduated and got my first job, I regretted not participating in school.