Synchronizing the two programs.

Khan

Joined Sep 22, 2005
Hello all,

I am writing a code in qbasic to synchronize the two programs(one in labview and the other is an application software for climatic chamber). I want to start both the programs at the same time. can any one help me in this matter?

If any one has the other option other than qbasic. it would be great help for me...

Waiting for the earliest replies.

Thanks in advance

davespringer

Joined Jul 27, 2005
Originally posted by Khan@Sep 22 2005, 02:00 AM
Hello all,

I am writing a code in qbasic to synchronize the two programs(one in labview and the other is an application software for climatic chamber). I want to start both the programs at the same time. can any one help me in this matter?

If any one has the other option other than qbasic. it would be great help for me...

Waiting for the earliest replies.

Thanks in advance
[post=10521]Quoted post[/post]​
My first question is, why do you need to start the two programs "at the same time"? On most moders OS's this is not actually possible. I assume you want LabView to process the output from your chamber app - and tht you want LabView to process the data starting at sample 0, and not some later sample. In this case, can't you start LabView, and then start the data collector?

Some more details on what you are trying to accomplish would help provide a better answer.

Khan

Joined Sep 22, 2005
Originally posted by davespringer@Sep 23 2005, 06:16 PM
My first question is, why do you need to start the two programs "at the same time"? On most moders OS's this is not actually possible. I assume you want LabView to process the output from your chamber app - and tht you want LabView to process the data starting at sample 0, and not some later sample. In this case, can't you start LabView, and then start the data collector?

Some more details on what you are trying to accomplish would help provide a better answer.
[post=10537]Quoted post[/post]​