Discussion in 'Programmer's Corner' started by kart, Mar 25, 2011.

1. kart

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Hi all
    i am currently working on the simulation of svpwm control of induction motor and i am getting the angle of reference voltage from -180 to 180 deg is it correct
  2. mjhilger

Feb 28, 2011
    Not sure what you mean exactly. Do you mean your only outputs are either -180 or 180? Or that the output is within the range -180 to 180? Since space vector is normally 3 phase control, I will assume that is what you are simulating, so one leg or center of one of the 3 phase output is the reference. Your other 2 outputs center PWM will be within that range, or 0 - 360, kind of depends on how you measure. You probably already understand the implementation, but there is a good discussion on the microchip web in an app note. I don't remember which one it is. And there are numerous articles all over the web targeted to reducing harmonics by adjusting the PWM angles and widths. Is that what your sim is indicating? There are probably others on here with a lot more experience than me, but if everything is in equilibrum (ideal no load, and no slip) then the 3 phases are all 120 degrees apart.