Super script and Sub script

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by logearav, Oct 4, 2011.

1. logearav

Thread Starter Member

Aug 19, 2011
    I really find this forum very useful and the members who contribute to my queries are very excellent.
    I notice shortcoming on the aspect of not getting the facility of super script and sub script in the text editor. Won't it be useful?
    I have a doubt regarding Bookmarks like StumbleUpon, Google, Digg? What are they? What purpose they serve?

2. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    For all of our mathematical formula needs we use the embedded LaTeX editor. You can find a short how-to here:
    http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=21380
    A more detailed one will be up soon.

More options on LaTeX can be found on the advanced editor in the "Σ" symbol.

As for the StumbleUpon, Google and Digg bookmarks, I 'm not sure I understand what you are referring to. As far as I know, the site doesn't support such options. Maybe it's your browser?

3. logearav

Thread Starter Member

Aug 19, 2011
    I have attached the screen shot. You can find the bookmarks that i have mentioned.

4. logearav

Thread Starter Member

Aug 19, 2011
    Thanks for the reply Georacer. I got the option of superscript and subscript. Regarding Bookmarks, i have attached the screen shot in my previous post

5. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    Oh, these. I 'm not sure, but I think they are referral links to the respective sites.