Super NES Timer

Discussion in 'Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers' started by Moonstar78, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Moonstar78

Thread Starter Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Hi every one.

I need your help guys... hope to solve my problem with things.
    I bought a SR-1210 coin slot, Super NES Timer and a 12vDC supply. I want these things be configured and operate. i have no idea how does the TIMER circuit works. I tried to connect the timer circuit board on my 12vDC p-supply but it does not show if it working. The 3-digit 7 segment display won't light..

Does anybody, can give me the right connections of these things to make it work...

Thanks in advance and more power! :)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  2. guitarguy12387

Apr 10, 2008
    Hey,

We need more info to help! This is too generic. Part numbers, photos, schematics, wiring diagrams, code, etc...

Good luck

3. sj666

Jun 23, 2011
    Hello. I also recently saw piles of SNES Boards at an electronics store and I am very curious how it is operated and what is the large IC installed on this board? I wonder if these are the same boards that Moonstar78 is referring to.

I am working on a project to which I plan on using these boards...Where can i find an schematic of this? I cant seem to find any help on the web, i hope it will be available in this forum.

I have noticed, some of the components are:
    DIP Switch
    3 Seven Segment Displays
    A Crystal Oscillator
    7805 Voltage Regulator
    and several semiconductors

Thanks very much.