Sunrise Lamp

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by feik, Jan 1, 2010.

1. feik

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Hey guys, im suppose to build a lighting circuit that will slowly illuminate a light bulb over a period of time but only after the signal from an external alarm clock circuit triggers the Sunrise Lamp circuit.

Any ideas on how i can achieve this since the signal that i tapped from the alarm clock's speaker is VAC and also the signal will turn off once the music stops?

The Sunrise lamp circuit is attached below.

2. SgtWookie

Expert

Jul 17, 2007
    Hello Feik,
    Your schematic did not attach. It may be too large, or not in an acceptable format.

I prefer .png format image files; as they are not "lossy" like .jpg images are.

Bring the schematic up on your screen, and press Ctrl+PrintScreen
    Then start MS Paint, and Edit/Paste the image into Paint
    Save as a .png format file, and attach using the Go Advanced/Manage Attachments options.

3. feik

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Hey guys, im suppose to build a lighting circuit that will slowly illuminate a light bulb over a period of time but only after the signal from an external alarm clock circuit triggers the Sunrise Lamp circuit.

Any ideas on how i can achieve this since the signal that i tapped from the alarm clock's speaker is VAC and also the signal will turn off once the music stops?

The Sunrise lamp circuit is attached below.