Sunday Morning Coming Down

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Metalman ,save me from Shortbus ,tell him how you can entertain a group with

one drum stick and a little down home talk ,you never run out of steam...when the

people are with you. @ Metalman ,there is a link on the forum-off-topic for the

world famous Elbo Room ,shows the band stand....the perfect place for one stick

and the wood around you. Check it out.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Sunday Morning coming down again ,all is quiet...heard from a few members that's

been away ,some members coming back from vacation. Art Bell the radio guy that

has the repeat broadcast from years ago is on tonite. Its strange to hear all the

talk radio before I-pads and all the subjects from the past. Anyone else listen to

Art Bell and do you know what happen to him.

Metalmann

Joined Dec 8, 2012
George Noory is not as good as Art Bell.

Some nights they have excellent topics, and fantastic callers.

Very entertaining for insomniacs, indeed.:cool:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Art Bell broadcast go back to the nineties ,they are repeats. They give you the dates

of the shows. Tonite he was talking about sun flares melting the Internet,ahead of his time.

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Every Saturday nite they have Art Bells repeat programs ,you can compare how

things have changed in 25 years. He had all the area 51 guys on all the time ,before

the Bushes. Its very interesting to hear the differences. I don't have time to listen

George.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Every one running for the log out, I'm heading to kitchen for fried pototes and onions.

What are you eating tonite. I am having a large glass of milk, slow cooking the spuds.

I guess this will be Sunday morning coming down with guest.

My food is going to be really good ,it is slow browning ....smells good too.

Last edited:

Rbeckett

Joined Sep 3, 2010
Whats up Loosy? Missed you for a while. You back in Fl or still on walkabout? Bout the same here, just grooving and cruising and working with the dogs. Got a new German Shepherd, going to get her tomorrow. Now that makes two GSD's. should be interesting to watch anyway.
Bob

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Rbeckett , I was a listener for a kidney transplant patient, it was successful. I was

listener for a guy that wanted to pull out all his I.V's. I have had a lot experiences

that the guys would not believe that Loosewire could do. I am glad you are getting

another dog. There a test that a guy has to keep a dog and plant alive for year. You

don't see many german shepards in South Florida unless it a police dog. I am always

looking for things to do. I have past the test of being trusted a couple of times

lately. It make you feel good to relate to people.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
There something about Sunday Morning coming down ,what you stop and think for

moment. Every one is o.k. and doing well. Having that first cup of coffee ,I have

drank a lot of coffee in my life. I would do well in a coffee study ,or maybe there

nothing wrong with drinking coffee. It may be the water or Kool-Aid. Anyway guys

its Sunday morning anything on your mind.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I just got home. Nike organized a foot race event in the city center. I did the 10km in 1h 7min. Not too shabby, considering that my bottom has the shape of my chair.
The first finished at 0:30, though!

The event was sold out at 5k people. It was a really refreshing experience, running in the city streets, without having to worry about the cars.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
10km in 1:07 is something to be proud of despite the fact that the front runners will do it in 0:30.

My time is about 1:10 and is getting longer as every year goes by.

How much did you train for this?

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I'm sure I was overtaken by a myriad of keen runner old geezers. But there is a place for everyone. Mine is in the lab and I prefer having a certain "displacement". Still, I was happy to see that my body can still handle a bit of punishment.