Suggestion on buy SBC board

Talors

Joined Sep 24, 2011
Actually, many friends like to use DM3730 processor to develop their project. In other word, DM3730 processor is hot now and will take the place of DM3510 processor. It is the time of DM3730!
Of course, the DM3730 has more functions to meet our need and will help us to develop more on our project.
If you need to evaluate a board or something on your project, and if you don't know which to use, my suggestion is to buy some boards as sample.
Like mini8510 processor card, if you are interested, you can buy one or two boards to evaluate. Or you can buy a sbc8100 board which has a mini8100 basec on TI DM3510, if it is adjusted to you, then mini8510 can be best for you to ues.

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Please take a moment to review our policies: http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/announcement.php?f=5&a=3

Please note especially that we have a strict policy regarding advertising. In a nutshell, if someone asks for a recommendation, you may provide one. You may even provide a recommendation of your own product or service if it is on topic and in response to direct request.

We do not, however, allow impromptu advertising of any kind. Please note I have edited your post to bring it into compliance with our rules.

I would also like you to stop opening threads presenting commercial motherboards without any previous request from another member.

Hopefully, this will provide no inconvenience for you and you will be able to continue to enjoy our forum.

Last edited:

Talors

Joined Sep 24, 2011
Oh, I am sorry for what trouble I made for you.
You know, I have bought some boards and want to share something, not want to do any thing that make you feel not comfortable. If I did, I am very sorry for that and I will never let it happen from now on.
Than you for your attention.
And I am sorry for that again.