strpper motor(unipolar)

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by mehtab102, Jul 4, 2011.

1. mehtab102

Thread Starter Member

Jun 21, 2011
    anyone can help in stepper motor code with full step sequence.. and its simulation on proteous
  2. SgtWookie

Jul 17, 2007
    Why don't you post your current schematic, as I've asked you to do twice before in your other thread?

I've given you code (more than once) that I have tested in a simulator.

I've given you a corrected schematic image. The last schematic you posted had two missing input connections to the ULN2003, and ULN2003 pins 13 and 14 to the motor were reversed.

Why don't you simply post your schematic how it is now, so that we can help you fix whatever is still wrong with it?
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  3. SgtWookie

Jul 17, 2007
    I have made one more change to the schematic.

I somehow managed to confuse their labeling of pin 9 as "COM" to be the ground pin instead of the common cathode pin, and had previously indicated that it should be connected to ground. This would have caused all of the motor leads to be connected to ground through the diodes in the ULN2003.

Pin 9/COM should be connected to the motor supply instead. I have updated the drawing to show this.

Please triple-check all of your schematics' connections to make certain that all of the connections are just like the attached schematic.