Star Wars

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
I just spent an hour in my local Kohl's, looking for something to spend my $5 coupon on. I was sickened by all the Star Wars crap. It ranged from slippers to toys to watches to clothing to half size action figures - or whatever they were - for $170. I'm not sure you could be anywhere in the store out of view of something related to the movie.

I want to see the movie, but all that overpriced junk really turns me off.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
I just spent an hour in my local Kohl's, looking for something to spend my $5 coupon on. I was sickened by all the Star Wars crap. It ranged from slippers to toys to watches to clothing to half size action figures - or whatever they were - for $170. I'm not sure you could be anywhere in the store out of view of something related to the movie.

I want to see the movie, but all that overpriced junk really turns me off.
The point of the movie is to make money, after all.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
The point of the movie is to make money, after all.
And I'm totally behind that. I'm not sickened by retailers selling what people will buy. I'm disgusted that consumers would spend so much on - crap. I get this way every year about this time, when the stores fill with plastic in all different shapes and colors.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
And that is where the 3D printer comes in. I'll be leaning hard on it for gives this year.

Being unemployed sucks.