Star-Gate for Hyper-Space Travel

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 4beowulf7, Jul 29, 2015.

1. 4beowulf7

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 25, 2015
    Hi guys!

I like to share some of my findings on hyper-space travel and like to get your feedback.

This type of travel may be possible if two space points can be connected by a vortex channel in aether. The channel allows continuity of matter, energy, life etc by establishing a connection between two distant points. The vortex channel can be created by a rotating metallic ring held at high-voltage (blue ring in Fig. 1). The ring can be accelerated by pulsed solenoids mounted on an outer ring as shown. Metallic ring also has permanent magnets mounted on for enabling acceleration. Some solenoids can be used for braking the metallic ring as well.
    Fig7.jpg

Does a rotating metallic ring at high-voltage generates a vortex or wormhole inside?

What do you think?

2. 4beowulf7

Jul 25, 2015
    Yeah, sure. The explanation below is my understanding of Aether.

I think of Aether as the fabric of the Universe. It's like an ocean that penetrates and surrounds everything. It gives response to charged particles. Electric field is due to pressure in Aether. Magnetic field is a vortex in Aether.

Electromagnetic waves are the waves in Aether due to disturbances formed by charged particles. What is waving when an electromagnetic wave propagates? I can't explain the waves in water if I say water doesn't exist.

I don't have a mathematical proof of Aether at the moment, but the entire Electromagnetics Theory makes more sense and is more understandable with the existence of Aether.

3. Papabravo

Expert

Feb 24, 2006
    I think you have a tendency to conflate fiction, movies, and television with reality.

4. DickCappels

Aug 21, 2008
  5. ErnieM

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 24, 2011
    Quite simply wrong.

6. R!f@@

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    Some one is dreaming.

7. Alec_t

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 17, 2013
    I think the moderators would remove my comment ;).

8. joeyd999

AAC Fanatic!

Jun 6, 2011
    Get with the times, @4beowulf7. There is a series of very detailed documentaries about a star gate program run out of Cheyenne Mountain Complex by the U.S. Air Force.

9. wayneh

Expert

Sep 9, 2010
    Shouldn't this be moved the the jokes thread? It got me chuckling. :p

10. 4beowulf7

Jul 25, 2015
    Thank you all for your feedback.
    However, the father of Electromagnetism is James C. Maxwell and he explained Electromagnetism with the concept of Aether or Ether.
    I take his lead.

11. djsfantasi

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 11, 2010
    Much has happened in physics in the last 136 years...

12. tjohnson

Dec 23, 2014
    @4beowulf7: So you completely ignore Einstein's theory of relativity and the Michelson-Morley experiment?

With all due respect to the great physicist James Clerk Maxwell, many advances in scientific knowledge have been made since his time. I surely hope that no one believes in the plum-pudding model of the atom anymore!:eek:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  13. tcmtech

Nov 4, 2013
    Maybe you should go all the way back to the first caveman's views of scientific discovery and explanations then.

If poking it with a stick and tossing a rock at it and holding it over a fire didn't make it edible then it's magic and magic is evil thus what ever it is should never be experimented with or spoken of again. :rolleyes:

14. nsaspook

AAC Fanatic!

Aug 27, 2009
    Maxwell intended his models as an illustration, not an ultimate physical explanation. His theory is about electrodynamics not mechanics.