Stanly Meiyer Explained with science.

Status
Not open for further replies.

h2opower

Joined Aug 30, 2009
One would think the OP could find all the answers he needs at http://www.waterfuelcell.org/ and it's associated forums.
What does "OP" mean? As for the waterfuelcell forum they don't like me for I am telling them that the sun comes up on this side of the bed and not where they thought is was. Most of them are like many I meet, will not read what I have to say, and cast me off with the scamsters. But some are now starting to come around, thows that know some science, physics and chemistry plus know how to do the math.

I guess the main thing is I don't want anything from them and they are just not use to that idea. Everyone they meet is greedy to some degree, and to meet someone that is not is a bit hard to take for some of them. Since I don't belive in magic, everytime I find something that has magic in it I look for the science behind the magic, if I find none then I cast it down, and/or put it in the back of my mind for futher study at a later date.

I know this is new to everyone for no one ever talks about the Gas Processor and electron extraction circuit, let alone build one. Go ahead and run a search on the Gas Processor and you will see that I am the only one in the world talking about it. If you find anyone else in the whole world that is talking about the gas processor and/or building or built one, please let me know.

Could energy independence be just one circuit away, I'd like to think so,
h2opower.

HarveyH42

Joined Jul 22, 2007
OP = Original Post, the start of this thread. Which reminds me, what is the wavelength of the LEDs used to ionize the Oxygen? I'm very interested in this part, and can't seem to find it anywhere. At the very least what color is the visible light it emits?

Ratch

Joined Mar 20, 2007
h2opower,

The way to break through the skepticism is to show verifiable results, not interest or promise. That means a complete working prototype, with no loose ends that will be fixed "real soon now". And have those results and claims verified by anyone who cares to test them out. Once your finished application is confirmed, then honors, glory, and financial reward will be bestowed upon you for excellence in application engineering. Until that happens, Stan Meyer will be regarded as a huckster, and you, unfortunately, an imbecilic dupe. You got a long hard road ahead.

Ratch

h2opower

Joined Aug 30, 2009
OP = Original Post, the start of this thread. Which reminds me, what is the wavelength of the LEDs used to ionize the Oxygen? I'm very interested in this part, and can't seem to find it anywhere. At the very least what color is the visible light it emits?
I did answer you but that post was blocked for some reason. Here are some wavelengths that the oxygen atom will absorb: http://astro.u-strasbg.fr/~koppen/discharge/oxygen.txt you will find 73 of them there, but note there are more. I chose 410.5 nm, 634 nm, and a white light who's main values are around 465 nm and 560 nm. Total LEDs in the design is 96 and here is a pic of it:

Now, how I have been building this project is one item at a time. I focuse on one item and design it as best as I can the correct way taking all veriables into account, then I move on towards the next item.
Remember when you can see light being emited something has droped down an energy level, for you will see nothing when it raises an energy level, it only shows light when it falls back down. The hardest part of this is you don't know which wavelength corrisponds to which energy level though I was able to find on for the 8th energy level and I chose not to use it for I don't want energy levels that high for safty reasons.

I hope that helped some,
h2opower.

h2opower

Joined Aug 30, 2009
To Ratch and S_lannan,

I know I have an uphill battle, being cast down by, what I like to call, "the hho band wagon group," wasn't easy, but I trust the math and science I am working with so I press on. As for the money I will just take the freedom this technology will bring as any direct threat to the energy sellers will more than likely result in death, "they" don't play far.

This whole war on terror is a lie http://www.rbedoes.vodpod.com/watch/1883072-nano-thermite-took-down-the-wtc to control the oil, and those that are behind it have long term investments. Do you think they will be happy to hear that the oil is nolonger needed? The internet is the only way to beat them and it has to be given away for free. Any signs of greed on my part will alert them to the threat and that threat will be nutrailized.

I hope this sheds light on why I just give this away,
h2opower.

h2opower,

The way to break through the skepticism is to show verifiable results, not interest or promise. That means a complete working prototype, with no loose ends that will be fixed "real soon now". And have those results and claims verified by anyone who cares to test them out. Once your finished application is confirmed, then honors, glory, and financial reward will be bestowed upon you for excellence in application engineering. Until that happens, Stan Meyer will be regarded as a huckster, and you, unfortunately, an imbecilic dupe. You got a long hard road ahead.

Ratch
Well said.

OP Show us how you got around that nasty thermodynamics problem and you'll get the Nobel price too!

PS doesn't help to quote Stan Meyer, he's like the king O scammers.

To Ratch and S_lannan,

I know I have an uphill battle, being cast down by, what I like to call, "the hho band wagon group," wasn't easy, but I trust the math and science I am working with so I press on. As for the money I will just take the freedom this technology will bring as any direct threat to the energy sellers will more than likely result in death, "they" don't play far.

This whole war on terror is a lie http://www.rbedoes.vodpod.com/watch/1883072-nano-thermite-took-down-the-wtc to control the oil, and those that are behind it have long term investments. Do you think they will be happy to hear that the oil is nolonger needed? The internet is the only way to beat them and it has to be given away for free. Any signs of greed on my part will alert them to the threat and that threat will be nutrailized.

I hope this sheds light on why I just give this away,
h2opower.
Ah yes the mandatory conspiracy post, often followed by the religious or UFO post.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Science is a funny thing. It is all about reproducible results, and is no respecter of disinformation. One working prototype, fully documented, is all it takes. There are a lot of countries and jurisdiction where you can't suppress results, the world doesn't work like that.

This is one of the key reasons HHO is held is such disrepute here. All it takes is one. We have had many come to this site, but never one real success. The guys trying to build circuits (and sometimes, hardware) do get help, look up a member named farlander sometime, he went much further down this road than most.

Funny think about UTube and perpetual motion machines (of which this is class), they show lots of results, but when you look real close it always falls apart, mostly because this is some fundamental science, and not easily violated. The other thing about any video, it lends itself to magic tricks. Whole planes can disappear without a trace, with no real effort.

Documentation and data is the key, the idea a government or industry can suppress both to the degree that seems to be assumed is laughable, especially in free countries.

Ratch

Joined Mar 20, 2007
h2opower,

Can you explain and show where this extra energy is coming from. Notice I did not ask how it is released. The first Law of Thermodynamics says that energy is not created or destroyed, so the energy you seek must be stored somewhere. Where is it?

Ratch

h2opower

Joined Aug 30, 2009
Science is a funny thing. It is all about reproducible results, and is no respecter of disinformation. One working prototype, fully documented, is all it takes. There are a lot of countries and jurisdiction where you can't suppress results, the world doesn't work like that.

This is one of the key reasons HHO is held is such disrepute here. All it takes is one. We have had many come to this site, but never one real success. The guys trying to build circuits (and sometimes, hardware) do get help, look up a member named farlander sometime, he went much further down this road than most.

Funny think about UTube and perpetual motion machines (of which this is class), they show lots of results, but when you look real close it always falls apart, mostly because this is some fundamental science, and not easily violated. The other thing about any video, it lends itself to magic tricks. Whole planes can disappear without a trace, with no real effort.

Documentation and data is the key, the idea a government or industry can suppress both to the degree that seems to be assumed is laughable, especially in free countries.
I couldn't agree with you more, follow the science and leave the man behind is exactly what I have been doing. I have read about Farlander in the readings benthere posted for me to read, still have more to read though. That is why I ask everyone to read what I have posted for I only am concerned with the science and not so much in what Stanley Meyer had to say. If I couldn't find the answers in science I cast whatever he had to say down and/or put it on the back burner for later reviewing.

A lot of people like to throw the laws of thermo dynamics at me and all I have to say to them is they are incomplete as they can not tell us how we walk and talk, and even break down in trying to explain how the Sun heats up the world for energy is traveling through a complete vacuum for a great distance.
Laws of thermodynamics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The first established principle which eventually became the Second Law was formulated by Sadi Carnot during 1824. By 1860, as found in the works of those such as Rudolf Clausius and William Thomson, there were two established "principles" of thermodynamics, the first principle and the second principle. As the years passed, these principles were termed "laws." By 1873, for example, thermodynamicist Josiah Willard Gibbs, in his “Graphical Methods in the Thermodynamics of Fluids”, clearly stated that there were two absolute laws of thermodynamics, a first law and a second law.

HarveyH42

Joined Jul 22, 2007
Oil will always be in demand, fuel isn't the only use. Also, don't think water replace all petroleum fuels in use. Even if this water fuel cell were proven 100% effective, it would still take many years to convert enough vehicles and other applications to be a threat to the oil companies. I just don't buy into the conspiracy angle.

h2opower

Joined Aug 30, 2009
Oil will always be in demand, fuel isn't the only use. Also, don't think water replace all petroleum fuels in use. Even if this water fuel cell were proven 100% effective, it would still take many years to convert enough vehicles and other applications to be a threat to the oil companies. I just don't buy into the conspiracy angle.
Which is why hemp was outlawed, for that one plant was cutting into the Rockerfeller profits. It was used for plastics, rope, clothing, and E85 producing far more than corn or suger cane could, plus more. If you look into it you will find that the proabition was backed by the Rockerfellers too so that E85 would stop being used, due to it being outlawed, while they set up gasoline stations all around the country without any competition from alcohol.

h2opower.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
This gets a bit strange. Do we need a conspiracy theory thread? Can you possibly produce a reference that supports your contention about hemp?

What happened to Mr. Anslinger and J. Edgar Hoover? Or were they both in the pay of the Rockefellers? Where is the W.C.T.U. in all this? I had always thought that Prohibition made tons of money for all kinds of people, some of them in politics.

By the way, Coal Oil Johnny made his money from kerosene. Gasoline was a waste by-product before autos got produced in quantity. Or was Mr. Ford part of it too?

Do you have any information on any alcohol fueled vehicles that date from 1919 or before? Are you aware that marijuana (hemp) didn't get outlawed until after Prohibition?

I am suggesting that "everyone knows" is not a well-founded statement of fact, complete with documentation.

Mark44

Joined Nov 26, 2007
Which is why hemp was outlawed
You have neglected to mention the psychotropic effects of marijuana (AKA hemp).
, for that one plant was cutting into the Rockerfeller profits. It was used for plastics, rope, clothing, and E85
I assume you're talking about John D. Rockefeller here. Back when he ran Standard Oil, plastics hadn't been invented yet. The first one was, I believe, Bakelite, and it didn't come along until the 1930s or thereabouts. E85 is relatively recent, likely from the 1990s
producing far more than corn or suger cane could, plus more. If you look into it you will find that the proabition was backed by the Rockerfellers too so that E85 would stop being used, due to it being outlawed, while they set up gasoline stations all around the country without any competition from alcohol.
h2opower.
Alcohol production requires massive government subsidies to be competitive with gasoline, even at the much higher prices we now pay. In the absence of such subsidies, there wouldn't be much economic reason to prefer alcohol over gasoline, especially given that it requires roughly a gallon a gas to produce a gallon of alcohol, not to mention all the water and fertilizer required to grow the plants. Back in John D.'s day, all you had to do was sink a drill into the ground, and the oil would just flow out, and you could refine it into all sorts of commodities.

h2opower

Joined Aug 30, 2009
http://fuelandfiber.com/Hemp4NRG/Hemp4NRGRV3.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCZC4GTEPkg

You have neglected to mention the psychotropic effects of marijuana (AKA hemp).

Quote:
This video will answer that question for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIKb...403A125D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=24

I agree I really don't want to get into a history lesson. On questions like these one should ask and answer their own questions, for it would be best for all members, is my thinking. But I was trying to point out that the hemp was seen as a threat to their industry and they don't play far. E85 is a new name for a very old product.

Alcohol production requires massive government subsidies to be competitive with gasoline, even at the much higher prices we now pay. In the absence of such subsidies, there wouldn't be much economic reason to prefer alcohol over gasoline, especially given that it requires roughly a gallon a gas to produce a gallon of alcohol, not to mention all the water and fertilizer required to grow the plants. Back in John D.'s day, all you had to do was sink a drill into the ground, and the oil would just flow out, and you could refine it into all sorts of commodities.
Gasoline is also subsidized, but we Americans don't see the true cost of the fuel. Just think why are other countries paying $8.50 a liter or more? For that is the true cost, when Gasoline finally does fall I am willing to bet they will keep on taxing the people, for the people have no knowledge of the taxes they pay.

I really don't wish to talk about this topic, for all one has to do is ask and answer questions on the net.

HarveyH42

Joined Jul 22, 2007
The oil companies are and will continue to make huge profits of petroleum, regardless of other fuel sources. Crude oil is cheap, just pump it out of the ground. The refineries were built years ago, and don't think have been considering building more. The cost of gasoline is mostly taxes and profits, so the oil companies just have to lower the prices. If it costs about the same to run your old equipment, as it would be to buy something new, most people won't bother.

True, water is free, but you still need to put energy into it, in order to convert it to a combustible form. There will still be a price. The equipment isn't free either, and much like solar panels, will be costly to buy, and take years to pay for the savings. It would take so thing simple and cheap, to put a scare into the oil companies. Why would they hurt their own business, by getting into this conspiracy stuff? The get caught, people talk, the go to jail, somebody else takes over their business. The price we pay at the pump, is mostly our own fault, since we allow the government to keep raising the taxes on fuel. Wonder if there is some place to find the percentages the various government bodies get on a gallon of gas. It's tough to figure, since there are federal, state, and local taxes on the sale, plus I'm sure there are taxes on the refineries and transportation (which, of course is passed on to us). Wonder if the oil companies even get half the sales price?

Mark44

Joined Nov 26, 2007
Gasoline is also subsidized, but we Americans don't see the true cost of the fuel. Just think why are other countries paying $8.50 a liter or more? For that is the true cost, when Gasoline finally does fall I am willing to bet they will keep on taxing the people, for the people have no knowledge of the taxes they pay.
The reason that people in some countries pay $8.50 per liter or more for gasoline is that these countries tax this fuel very heavily. The fact that the US doesn't tax gasoline at such high rates does not constitute a subsidy.

Ratch

Joined Mar 20, 2007
h2opower,

Can you explain and show where this extra energy is coming from. Notice I did not ask how it is released. The first Law of Thermodynamics says that energy is not created or destroyed, so the energy you seek must be stored somewhere. Where is it?

Ratch

Status
Not open for further replies.