Stan Meiyers V1C

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunadude

Joined May 28, 2009
I understand your reasons for discrediting many of these claims. And you are right
And wrong in your conclusion. Before I say any more about wfcs. Let's look at this
From another point shall we?

Modern electon theory as taught forbids the sending of electrical power down a single
Wire in an open system. Yet many modern day electric companies are now building
The infrastructure to do precisely this. Its called SWER. Several countries are now doing
This and so is the USA in some areas. This is essentially, the Avramenko pump! Did you
Ever build this ckt? I did and it works! This system will send voltage only down a single
Wire many times smaller than our current cables, while also getting ridof the ground and
Return wires. Google it! A huge costs savings for the power company. Not too mention
Not requiring all the boosting relay stations.

Recently, konstantin meyl has experimentally shown along with many other universities
That power can be sent wirelessly as well. Aka Tesla's wireless power system. Debunked
And ridiculed for a century! I built this ckt as well and the output exceeds the input power.
It does this from scavaging electrons near the other terminal an the space between them.
Also already proven numerous times. Besides, doing yourself is always the best way to
Verify a claim.

If you think there's no such thing as overunity systems, then you might wonder how your
Airconditioner works so well? This is an undisputed overunity system in any physics text
Book. Read about it. Physics already recognizes this to exceed the input. But its an open
System you see. That's the key!
In fact, the laws only pertain to closed systems in equilibrium and not apply to open systems.
This is in any modern physics textbook! The 2nd law of thermodynamics only applies to closed
Systems in equilibrium period! Right in your textbook!
As far as electrical overunity goes. Imagine it this way. You have a measly battery. Connected
Thru an open system to another resonant ckt. Now you have access to many separate sources
If you will and not just your feeble battery. Would not then the output appear to put out more
Than what your tiny battery can produce? Of course. But the total power comes from other sources
Together with your source. It would appear to defy the laws would it not?
Being open and resonant means it can couple with anything around it or linked to it ontop of
What you input into the network. Its as if you have an unlimited supply coupled to your ckt if
Designed right. The problem with overunity is the simple observation of more out than input.
Ppl can't wrap their heads around the fact that once the ckt is open. Your total power is no
Longer just your main pwr source. But in fact mutiple sources.

S_lannan

Joined Jun 20, 2007
These free energy scam discussions should be deleted off this site.
We have experienced engineers / scientists / hobbyists who try and explain why these are all dead ends, but nobody seems to listen.

If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

S_lannan

Joined Jun 20, 2007
Oh yes, and overunity.com is the internet cesspool of 'hogwash'.
Just out of curiosity i had a look to see what was going on over there and the thoughts ' what a load of garbage ' came to mind.

Ratch

Joined Mar 20, 2007
kunadude,

Modern electon theory as taught forbids the sending of electrical power down a single
Wire in an open system.
Never heard of "electron theory" in this context. Perhaps you mean Kirchoff's voltage law?

Yet many modern day electric companies are now building
The infrastructure to do precisely this. Its called SWER. Several countries are now doing
This and so is the USA in some areas.
You should define your acronyms at least once in your discussion. Otherwise some folks might think you mean http://www.swer.org/ instead of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-wire_earth_return . Notice that the earth is used as a return instead of a wire. Nothing spectacular about that. Notice it does not work too good in Australia where the ground is too dry, and Alaska if the grounding rods are not below the permafrost.

This is essentially, the Avramenko pump! Did you
Ever build this ckt? I did and it works! This system will send voltage only down a single
Wire many times smaller than our current cables, while also getting ridof the ground and
Return wires. Google it! A huge costs savings for the power company. Not too mention
Not requiring all the boosting relay stations.
The SWER is not a Avramenko pump. The Avramenko appears to be some kind of transmission method. That is an old principle. Think of how much more efficient radio and TV propagation is using electromagnetic transmission instead of having to connect a hard wire into each subscriber's home. But I can't think of any transmission method that can transfer high amounts of power. Some RADARs send out huge amounts of power, but get little return back. Look at how hard is is to make a anti-missle laser that can transfer large amounts of power long distances, and that is directed energy.

If you think there's no such thing as overunity systems, then you might wonder how your
Airconditioner works so well? This is an undisputed overunity system in any physics text
Book. Read about it. Physics already recognizes this to exceed the input. But its an open
System you see. That's the key!
You are confusing coefficient of performance (COP) with efficiency. An A/C can transfer for heat from the inside to the outside using less electrical energy than the heat energy transferred. Its COP can be greater than 1, but no work was done with the heat transferred. Its efficiency is always less than 1, however.

The rest of your post concerns spending a little energy and getting a lot more back. For instance, using a little energy to open a window in a overheated house, and letting the outside air come in to cool it down. That is not over unity. When the energy flow points in the right direction, you can do that. But over unity means making energy when none existed before. No one has ever seen that happen. Perhaps you mean extracting energy from sources and places where it has not been done before. You have not proved you can do that on a practical scale yet.

Ratch

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
This is worth pointing out. Looking for the latest gibberings about the VIC on the premier site - http://www.waterfuelcell.org/Voltage Intensifier Circuit.html - leads to amusement.

After breezing past the usual stuff, the author has to make some guesses about what the great Meyer might have meant. Interpreting bafflegab can be onerous.

What is particularly interesting is that the author notes that Stan claims using 26 volts for the VIC, and that the voltage step up is only 3 (the material I have seen says 5 - not really important). He is left with only 78 volts applied to the hydrolyzer cell. That is in sharp disagreement with what has come to be accepted, namely that thousands of volts have to be applied to make the thing work.

The author flubs around for a face-saving explanation. There isn't one - unless, of course, you accept that old Stan was just shining us on.

I maintain that nobody has ever been able to make Stan's circuit work. The modern addition of radically higher voltages is an attempt to get something going by application of brute force. But any circuit based on a false premise is not remotely likely to ever work.

Hahaha when hard science says it doesn't work blame the Illuminati. Electric cars simply move the emissions to the power plant. I'd like to see research into Fusion as a source of electricity, solar, wind, hydro are good too.

ELECTRONERD

Joined May 26, 2009
Tesla said that the ionosphere was resonant from 6-5Hz. Therefore, if you put a small amount of energy into the ionosphere, you could get a large amount back. This makes sense, although no one has ever tried it.

I'm open to information, I'd like to know why this might work? Didn't say it would though. ;)

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Hahaha when hard science says it doesn't work blame the Illuminati. Electric cars simply move the emissions to the power plant. I'd like to see research into Fusion as a source of electricity, solar, wind, hydro are good too.

Hey! Some of my best friends are Illuminati.

Now repeat after me,

There are no Illuminati,

There are no Illuminati,

There are no Illuminati,

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
As far as it goes with
Tesla said that the ionosphere was resonant from 6-5Hz. Therefore, if you put a small amount of energy into the ionosphere, you could get a large amount back. This makes sense, although no one has ever tried it.
, the Navy has a VLF station that operates on a freq of 7 Hz. That causes the carrier to set up a standing wave circling the planet.

I do not think they get any energy back.

Last edited:

ELECTRONERD

Joined May 26, 2009
As far as it goes with , the Navy has a VLF station that operates on a freq of 7 Hz. That causes the carrier to set up a standing wave circling the planet.

I do not think they get any energy back.
Interesting way to do it. I originally was thinking of sending a small amount of energy into the ionosphere and then having it reflected back with more energy. Not actually having it circle the earth.

Last edited:
No that doesn't make sense, it's not even logical. Just because something is resonant doesn't mean it puts out more energy than you put into it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resonance

ELECTRONERD

Joined May 26, 2009
Resonance is the key here. It has been noted that if you put power into something that's resonant, you can get more power out. Tesla demonstrated this with this oscillator he had. He found out the resonance of a steel building and when he applied this oscillator, the building began to shake tremendously and kept getting worse. Imagine a swing, if you pushed someone on the swing with the same force each time, he would go higher and higher.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resonance

Last edited:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Actually that is not how resonance works, and you are mixing up experiments. Modern building most definitely do not shake, because they are design against this. State of the building art has changed quite a bit since Tesla, engineers know what they are doing to a much greater degree of precision. Funny you should mention the building experiment, MythBusters ran some on exactly that, using the original building layout on small scale among several themes, all of them were busted. I often don't like MythBusters methods, but they seemed quite sound on all of these experiments.

Resonance as applied to RF and electronics is used all the time. Every radio in the world uses it to receive the specific signal they receive. All resonance means is one signal is stored short term (oversimplification) while others are rejected, but you never, ever get more out than you put in. This is a concept many among the free energy crowd can't wrap their heads around.

Resonance can't create energy, it can allow it to be transfered with higher than usual efficiency.

This planet is awash in energy, there are many sources that could be potentially tapped. A while back I explained how you could (in theory) tap into this planets rotational energy. If people manage to figure out how to use the tides to generate juice they are tapping into the orbital energy of the moon circling the earth. The earth has tremendous energy in geothermal forms (multiple). If we figure out how to use these forms of energy we'll be a lot further along than trying how to use water like a rechargeable battery.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Shoot, if we ever hit 99.99% with something like the power company it will be time to break out the champaine. One of the most efficient devices (invented by Tesla BTW) is the AC transformer, which is around 96-99% best case.

Ratch

Joined Mar 20, 2007
ELECTRONERD,

Resonance is the key here. It has been noted that if you put power into something that's resonant, you can get more power out.
Oh yeah? Where? When?

Tesla demonstrated this with this oscillator he had. He found out the resonance of a steel building and when he applied this oscillator, the building began to shake tremendously and kept getting worse. Imagine a swing, if you pushed someone on the swing with the same force each time, he would go higher and higher.
You are confusing energy accumulation with energy creation. Resonance accumulates energy, but it does not create it where none existed before. That is biological evolutionary thinking bleeding into engineering and physics.

Ratch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Off-Topic 3