Stamp machine circuitmaker

Gogu Ion

Joined May 31, 2015
I have a stamp machine. Machine automatic has a reset input, an entry whose values match the type of coin inserted, an entry to select two types of stamps and a coin return asking for input. The two possible selections are 20 money 50 money and the car must give change. Type1 outputs correspond stamps, Type2, coin return, rest 5 bani, 10 bani rest. Can someone help me with a scheme with flip flop?

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
I think much more clarification may be necessary. I suspect that english is not your first language, so if you explain things, we can work with that.
  • What are the types of coins accepted?
  • What is a "bani"?
  • Where is the car? What is it?
  • Do you mean the two possible selections cost 20 something or 50 something?
  • Others may have some questions.

JohnInTX

Joined Jun 26, 2012
This is a classic vending machine application. What kind of coin acceptor are you using - presumably it will hold value in 'escrow', make the vend then give change - a classic application for something like an Arduino.

I don't think flip flops are going to work for you unless you have a lot of them. A very simple vending scheme is to set a flip flop (latching relay or similar) when the coin acceptor says it has enough money and resets when the vend is done. Multiple prices and products and change making require more smarts on the part of the controller. Some coin acceptors are pretty smart but it depends on what you have.

Is this something that is just broken or you have a machine that you want to upgrade??