SSB phase shift generation..

Discussion in 'Wireless & RF Design' started by Pjmedrano, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Pjmedrano

Thread Starter New Member

Jun 30, 2013
    hello guys.. im gonna need some help from you.. about my circuit of a phase shift method of a single sideband (SSB). i have attach some pictures regarding my circuit, and i need the theory of operation of this circuit please help me on this.. ^^ and i also made a simulation about the circuit of the phase shifter.. and it came out it has a clip. what should i do? i used the multisim 12 for the simulation. and also i attached the block diagram of the SSB phase shift method.

Thank You.. ^^

2. Pjmedrano

Thread Starter New Member

Jun 30, 2013
    i have also attach here the block diagram of SSB w/ the corresponding phase shifter circuit and linear adder circuit.. ^^

Thank you..

3. KL7AJ

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 4, 2008
    I'm not sure how that audio phase shifter works, myself. For SSB, you need something that produces a 90 degree phase shift over several octaves, and I don't see how your circuit does that...there are nowhere near enough components....unless I'm mission something.

eric

4. tubesman

Mar 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
  5. Papabravo

Expert

Feb 24, 2006
    How can you claim the circuit is yours and then ask us for a theory of operation!!?? Uhhh... don't you have to know the theory of operation BEFORE you design a circuit? Maybe I'm just a foolish graduate engineer and don't understand how the modern world works.

6. THE_RB

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 11, 2008
    That may be a language issue?

He said "i have attach some pictures regarding my circuit" and I assumed by "my circuit" he meant "the circuit I am using".
    :)