SSB phase shift generation..

Pjmedrano

Joined Jun 30, 2013
hello guys.. im gonna need some help from you.. about my circuit of a phase shift method of a single sideband (SSB). i have attach some pictures regarding my circuit, and i need the theory of operation of this circuit please help me on this.. ^^ and i also made a simulation about the circuit of the phase shifter.. and it came out it has a clip. what should i do? i used the multisim 12 for the simulation. and also i attached the block diagram of the SSB phase shift method.

Thank You.. ^^

Attachments

Pjmedrano

Joined Jun 30, 2013
i have also attach here the block diagram of SSB w/ the corresponding phase shifter circuit and linear adder circuit.. ^^

Thank you..

Attachments

KL7AJ

Joined Nov 4, 2008
I'm not sure how that audio phase shifter works, myself. For SSB, you need something that produces a 90 degree phase shift over several octaves, and I don't see how your circuit does that...there are nowhere near enough components....unless I'm mission something.

eric

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
hello guys.. im gonna need some help from you.. about my circuit of a phase shift method of a single sideband (SSB). i have attach some pictures regarding my circuit, and i need the theory of operation of this circuit please help me on this.. ^^ and i also made a simulation about the circuit of the phase shifter.. and it came out it has a clip. what should i do? i used the multisim 12 for the simulation. and also i attached the block diagram of the SSB phase shift method.

Thank You.. ^^
How can you claim the circuit is yours and then ask us for a theory of operation!!?? Uhhh... don't you have to know the theory of operation BEFORE you design a circuit? Maybe I'm just a foolish graduate engineer and don't understand how the modern world works.

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
That may be a language issue?

He said "i have attach some pictures regarding my circuit" and I assumed by "my circuit" he meant "the circuit I am using".
:)