Spring Break !!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by R!f@@, Apr 16, 2011.

1. R!f@@

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    Saw a documentary on NG
    What do u get out of this break..seriously?

You know what I think..
    Spring break brings you nothing but pain and suffering...& regrets...& everything bad....

So Why?

Will you allow ur sons & daughters to go for spring break?

2. magnet18

Dec 22, 2010
    You get a week off school to cool down the brain... and mine needed it.
    It's nice.
    You're just jealous.
    I could have gone to Florida, but chose to spend my spring break on here instead...
    Florida has too much sun and too many people for me.

3. shortbus

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 30, 2009
    R!f@@, when you live in Paradise you don't need a spring break :)

4. magnet18

Dec 22, 2010
    Can you see the beach from your window? Or roof?

5. debjit625

Apr 17, 2010
    Yes and I would also go with them ,but unfortunately I have no kids actually I am not married yet.....;)

6. R!f@@

Apr 2, 2009
    I was just asking..u know...teenagers doing all tht.

We don't have Spring Breaks, in fact, we don't have a spring. It's either way too hot or way too much water.

In the capital it is those who have beach front land that see's the view..not me

I have yet to show you my views.....hmm...House is half way done...and I am beginning to see around...

what do u say ? Wanna see, via my eyes. Show some interest and I will continue my Civil thread..there u can see lot's of pictures of Male' , up close and personal.

You guys should be proud. It's not like everybody that see's these kinda things u know.
    A tourist will see the outer layer. I can show you what is under it.

7. magnet18

Dec 22, 2010
    Sure, I love pictures :D
    you're building a house?

8. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Ours was 3 weeks ago, or was that 2? It was fun for all.

9. R!f@@

Apr 2, 2009
    Aaaah!! U are a late comer :D.
    See this.

10. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    We have something similar in Greece. The final year of highschool, the class goes to a 5-day vacation, along with teachers for supervision, to a popular destination, around the month of April or May. That's a bit before the final stretch for the exams.

In the popular conception, it is a week of unleashed fun and debauchery.

Of course individual experiences may vary...

11. shortbus

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 30, 2009
    Spring break is where future actors and rock stars and other such people learn to behave badly :( It's mainly for kids that have moneyed parents that can afford to allow that kind of behavior and bail them out.

12. Heavydoody

Jul 31, 2009
    Spring break is a chance to get away from school for a week. Have you ever had a problem that, when you stepped away from it, you were somehow magically able to see something you hadn't before? Similar idea here, on a somewhat grander scale. By the way, don't believe everything you see on TV. Just because a certain segment of the community has the means to go to Florida and party, I would wager the vast majority do not, and wouldn't if they did. Personally, I caught up on school work I had fallen behind on, then just sat around completely lazy, reading (for pleasure), watching movies, and just chillaxin'. It was a pleasant, and much needed, break.

13. magnet18

Dec 22, 2010
    I spent mine on here, hanging out, and hiking in Illinois, and most of my friends stayed here and did the same or went to florida with a church youth group, I assure you, there was no hard partying, but they had fun.

14. R!f@@

Apr 2, 2009
    The Documentary Showed how spring break causes deaths Accidents and HIV spreading.

It showed how Girls loose weight and finally has hunger breakdown or something.

Which I think parents should avoid these kinda things and teach the kid's responsibility.

15. magnet18

Dec 22, 2010
    That's the issue of the parents and the students to act responsibly.
    parents shouldn't avoid these things, this is earth, and it's not changing anytime soon, they will all be exposed to it eventually. They should just teach them responsibility.
    My parents trust me enough that they let me do whatever I want, whenever I want, and I don't do anything to break that trust, because then I can't do what I want... It works well.

16. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009
    I for one would be interested. In fact start a new thread and show some other pics of what life is like in your part of the world. You may find it boring but I think others would find it interesting.

17. magnet18

Dec 22, 2010
    I think someone should just start one for everyone, what's the view out your door/window, mainstreet of your town, ect.