Speech recognition project

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Your project may be small, but speech recognition is a BIG project in and of itself.

Have you studied it in detail? You need a large memory with mapped out digital structures of base words. You need high speed analog to digital sampling and wave shaping and normalizing circuits to filter out noise. You need a fast program to compare and select the correct word, then you need algorithms to verify context and grammar.

You really need to choose another project if this is for school and is NOT a masters thesis project.

http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/gadgets/high-tech-gadgets/speech-recognition1.htm

ali abid

Joined Oct 30, 2010
Sir I am Actually bachelor student and going to make a small project for speech recognition i need your help if you can. sir i have 2 month. i need help for way out to proceed. thanks for reading my posts

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Sir I am Actually bachelor student and going to make a small project for speech recognition i need your help if you can. sir i have 2 month. i need help for way out to proceed. thanks for reading my posts
As Kermit says speech recognition is NOT a small project. If you are asking these simple questions there is no way you are going to get done in 2 months.

ali abid

Joined Oct 30, 2010
sir i have studied all about in bonks and i am working with PHD holder partner ................and our school will give us all money for hardware........i just need introduction.............and some material for my study.........and i work 18 hour in one day......
i am doing just for 4 character word...........
and 30 strings only...............
please any help......anything which you know which you can about it..............
regards

thanks