Special request; propagation of sigline to older posts

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
I understand the rationale for keeping things rather slow around here.

However, I find myself continually inundated by requests for assistance via PM's and E-mails.

I do not wish for such correspondence, as it violates the very premise of these Forums, which is the sharing knowledge. Besides that, it jams up my PM box and E-mail to no end.

If I could simply have my new sigline propagated to my prior posts, much of my dilemma could be avoided. However, I have no idea how to accomplish that feat, besides editing every post I've ever made on here - which would obviously be counterproductive.

Any help? I'd rather be helping people on here than turning down people via PM/E-mail.

jrap

Joined Jun 25, 2006
Hi SgtWookie,

Step one is complete, and all your old posts now have your signature attached. Step 2, the more difficult step, is to try and get people to actually read the sig before PMing you.

Cheers,

Rob

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Thanks kindly, Rob - it's appreciated. :)

And yes, getting people to actually read my sigline will be the challenge. It will save me a good bit of typing however.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Wook, you make me look like a piker. You have to be the most active member on this site, bar none.

That, and the way you're holding that sword just isn't scary enough! :D