Space Vector PWM using SIMULINK

Discussion in 'Programmer's Corner' started by JGoncalves, Aug 4, 2008.

1. JGoncalves

Thread Starter New Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Hello everybody!

I have been trying to simulate a PMSM speed control using SV PWM in simulink, but I did not manage to get it right. I have calculated the motor sector (or angle) and the speed using the hall effect sensors information.
    I have also found a block called "Discrete SV PWM control", but it has no text help.
    I believe that it might already exist something done about it, since space vector is not a new concept. So I would like to ask you some help or some advice about where I can find more information about it.
    Thanks in advance,

JGoncalves

2. shuaiest

Sep 4, 2008
    I have a example about"Discrete SV PWM Generator" which is get from other's,I am still working on it,if you need it,just send me a Email: shuaiest@yahoo.com.cn

3. shuaiest

Sep 4, 2008
  4. kumar27

Jan 9, 2009
    I have seen a pdf file on SVPWM technique. In this the author has explained how to implement the SVPWM technique in Matlab/simulink with all equations and diagrams. If you want the pdf file visit this site http://www.xb.uestc.edu.cn/uploads/19-HTS-15ok.pdf

5. aymen_84

Dec 24, 2010
    hi every body, im new here, i hope to you help me.
    i work to control a RLC load by the cascaded multilevel inverter using the space vector modulation. in 3 level, i can't simulate the détermination of the regions and calculation of the different times every sector. can you help me with the simulation, i will be expose my work soon. please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. thanks