someone please help me out here i dont want to fail

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by highhoops, Nov 27, 2008.

1. highhoops

Thread Starter Member

Nov 12, 2008
    1. Many businesses which have started in the UK over the past 20 years have failed to provide adequate Health & Safety for their employees, ensuring all employees are competent to do their tasks, or to give them adequate training, and prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health to maintain safe and healthy working conditions.

A.Investigate the impact of the Health and Safety at Work Act on a typical Engineering company.
    B.Explain the impact of legislation on operations of a typical engineering company​

2. blazedaces

Jul 24, 2008
    ?

Why don't you just research this information on your own? This isn't a mathematical concept you don't understand, this is just facts you need to look up to answer a question that doesn't even really have one correct answer...

-blazed

3. keviiii

Oct 17, 2008
    haha. good one. agree with you.

4. wakeke

Nov 29, 2008
    yeah, I agree too. you can use these forums if you want to know some people are involved in such companies...just a thought...

5. leftyretro

Nov 25, 2008
    And the answer(s) will partially depend on the specific country/state/area given, as the laws can be much different between countries and the questions are asking about the specific law and it's impact on a company. So only people with specific knowlege of the UK law are needed to help.