Some thoughts on the Working Mechanism on UFOs

4beowulf7

Joined Jul 25, 2015
Hello everyone,

I found an interesting photo from an online source. It shows the Engine of Vril (it's some kind of a UFO). I like to propose some ideas on how it might work, assuming that the drawing reflects the actual engine.

Fig10.jpg
Fig11.jpg
Fig. 1. Vril Triebwerk (Engine) and German-English translation of parts.

Now, let me present a simple drawing:
Fig12.jpg
Fig. 2. Simplified drawing.

For the simplified drawing: Positive top attracts free-electrons and pump them into the vortex chamber. The
chamber is where the Drehkörper rotates.
Drehkörper is accelerated or braked by electromagnets (EMs).
By controlling the vortex speed, velocity of up lift can be controlled.
Rotation of ionized particles form a vortex in Aether, around the Drehkörper.
A secondary steerable vortex is used for steering (vortex upon vortex). I assume this is provided by the Glocke (the Bell).

So what do you think? I like to get your feedback.

Greetings

Attachments

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Neither Stromspeiser has a flux capacitor, so synchronisation will be lost. That is likely to lead to infinite acceleration of the Drehkorper and self-annhiliation.
What planet are you from? ;).

withoutego

Joined Dec 22, 2015
I hate to observe that of late I've met young people who were entering the field of electronics and engineering via the door called psudoscience. Makes it tough to share any of my enthusiasm for the profession/hobby when they veer off into la la land. I am thinking now that humanity carries some sort of mental illness almost genetically. One guy is trying to capture free energy from switching spikes off an inductor (the free energy thing). I told him, its not free energy!! you put that power into the circuit!! Religious faith is a wonderful thing but its NOT engineering. I don't argue with them any more than I would with someone who'd just had a vision. They don't like math. They don't like to describe things with numbers. Their evidence is youtube videos. They pass out references to youtube like a Christian missionary hands out tracts and cites scripture. Its amazing humans make any progress at all....I doubt this phenom is new.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and extraordinary evidence is usually in short supply. This thread should be removed to jokes and humor if it is retained at all. WTF is a vril anyway and why does it need an engine?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I remember with some amusement the release of a technical manual for the Starship Enterprise. It was meant to be an enhancement of the fantasy-fiction genre. It was never meant to be taken literally, and yet there are probably people who actually believe in such fantasies because it satisfies some deep emotional need. Just because a document or claim satisfies some deep emotional need does not necessarily enhance it's credibility. I can handle reality just fine without any of the emotional crutches that some folks require. I am right with the world as it is.

withoutego

Joined Dec 22, 2015
If this site and forum were about human psychology I would say "bring it on!" but since its about EE the silly folk should use their own sites. Yes, reality is plenty of fun, no need to fantasize anything. But, engineering is WORK so something for nothing is bound to be more popular.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
According to the newest discovery, distance and time are "ether".

Distance and time can be wrinkled. They saw it and the math proves it.

It is settled.

All hail Ether.

I'm so excited to see my first singularity.

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
It seems to me that this thread fits perfectly in off topic, and makes as much sense as many others. Frankly, I think that a discussion of UFO propulsion makes as much sense as lots of what passes for science in the fields of astronomy and physics.