solar panel voltage reader using ATMEGA48

yapyap2006

Joined Jun 27, 2011
hi

i m now working on the project where the entire system is powered up by the solar panel. the solar panel for your info is rated 6V,3W and the system is to display the voltage reading at the LCD and save the voltage reading in text file once the button is pressed. and the MCU that use is atmega 48

firstly i wonder the voltage produced by the panel is it analog or digital signal?
secondly i had tried out the code that save data, the header file that used was dflash.h however when i compile the error message say that no such dflash.h header file

so can anyone pro able to help me on this??

thank you thank you :)

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
First of all, your question is way too confusing.

What solar panel do you use? It's 6V and you want to display it's voltage on an LCD display driven by an MCU which is powered by the same panel, right?

Make sure you limit the MCUs supply voltage as it is specified at 5,5V max.

How did you build your circuit (schematic of the relevant parts please) / made interconnection from solarpanel to MCU?

If during the compilation process the compiler says that there is no such file, then it's either in the wrong directory or it doesn't exist or you didn't type it correctly.

yapyap2006

Joined Jun 27, 2011

What solar panel do you use? It's 6V and you want to display it's voltage on an LCD display driven by an MCU which is powered by the same panel, right?

How did you build your circuit (schematic of the relevant parts please) / made interconnection from solarpanel to MCU?

If during the compilation process the compiler says that there is no such file, then it's either in the wrong directory or it doesn't exist or you didn't type it correctly.

oh so u mean the atmega48 MCU is must be capped at 5.5 volt ya?
then u have any idea that if want to save the data into SD card when the one touch button is pressed, u know which header file should be used?

yapyap2006

Joined Jun 27, 2011

for info my code for saving data is as follow:

#include <avr/io.h>
#include <dflash.h>
#asm
.equ__lcd_port=0x15
#endasm
#include <lcd.h>
#define LCDwidth 16
unsigned char lcd_buffer[20];
void normalDisplay(void);
void storeData(void)
int main(void)