Software to program MCU

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Do you mean Microcontroller and not microprocessor? Also before any make nippy remarks you should tell us what you are trying to program. As most of us do sit beside you at your workbench. We have no idea what you are after here ;)

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
I would suggest a C compiler. Which one depends on which processor you choose.
I'd recommend a phyton interpreter, from the making of post #1.

A forum depends on posters giving information, even more so since we don't see a face, don't know the age and all this.

A polite sales person would eventually try to ask how much OP wants to invest or if OP rather wants something traditional, or the latest high tech.

People who can not ask systematically- I'd not recommend C language, not really. It is for professional use and advanced students/hobbyist. For the beginner, it can result in a lot of frustration.

It has improved in recent years but 10 or 15 years ago, it was a rather dark art for which you needed literature.

No Wikipedia here.

Depending on the clothing or the face expression and the accent, I'd either talk about latest hightech, or refer to wikipedia & free software such as phyton + the hardwares which can support it.